42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

The common denominator with all the players we are signing (McGeady excepted) seems to be pace, something we have severely lacked since Boyle left - and tbh he was the only pacey outlet we had.

Remains to be seen if they all click but it will be far more fun to watch than the tippy tappy, pass across the back into midfield and punt that we have become over last 2 years.

McGeady should give us some guile as well.

Ideally we could have maybe one or two more defenders as well and - maybe stretching reality a bit - perhaps another creative midfielder?

Exciting times

2 Centre-backs needed maybe even 3 if Porteous leaves, another midfielder like you said and possibly another striker?

18 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

2 Centre-backs needed maybe even 3 if Porteous leaves, another midfielder like you said and possibly another striker?

Yeah, I had kind of assumed Porteous was staying but may be wrong.

Another striker would be good, another mid essential imo.

ETA, basically because, as mentioned above JDH, Newell, Campbell offer nothing creative 

Edited by Leith Green

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Excellent interview here, talks well about his relationship with Johnson and how the move came about. Mentions the time he got sent off for 2 X diving yellows at ER😆 Look forward to a few penalties for us this season.

He does seem alright for the diving wee pretend Irish turncoat diving p***k I used to hate.

Absolute nap to be on open goal and super scoreboard with Halliday every week. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I highly doubt this. Charisma of a fucking brick.

Open goal have "Jazza" McPake kicking about.  Aiden will be the token tim on open goal and super scoreboard.

Has anyone asked yet what happened to the money we got for Boyle?  The excuses in January was there was no time to spend it.  So far we've spent zip. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Open goal have "Jazza" McPake kicking about.  Aiden will be the token tim on open goal and super scoreboard.

Has anyone asked yet what happened to the money we got for Boyle?  The excuses in January was there was no time to spend it.  So far we've spent zip. 

We’ve signed numerous B team players with the Boyle Money. 

8 minutes ago, Empty It said:
16 hours ago, Leith Green said:
Thats never proved an impediment to Kenny Millers media career.

Or any scottish ex footballer mainly Stephen Thompson and Steven Presley.

Yes, I had forgotten about SP !

John Hughes levels of "really not got a voice for radio" 😆

19 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

He does seem alright for the diving wee pretend Irish turncoat diving p***k I used to hate.

Absolute nap to be on open goal and super scoreboard with Halliday every week. 

“Pretend Irish” 

The state of that 

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Plastic Paddies your preference?

I suspect HR was having "a wee joke"...........................

8 hours ago, Clown Job said:

“Pretend Irish” 

The state of that 

Nah, he's a kiddy on Irishman born and bread in Glasgow.  If you ask him he would consider himself Irish - something not uncommon with a lot of Celtc fans of whom their grandparents once visited Dublin. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Nah, he's a kiddy on Irishman born and bread in Glasgow.  If you ask him he would consider himself Irish - something not uncommon with a lot of Celtc fans of whom their grandparents once visited Dublin. 

I get your point about the plastics but tbf with Brexit if I found out that my grandad had once shagged Kitty O'Shea it would be an Irish passport for me.

Unfortunately my ancestors seem to have been fairly staunch Scots so I'm stuck for the time being 

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

I get your point about the plastics but tbf with Brexit if I found out that my grandad had once shagged Kitty O'Shea it would be an Irish passport for me.

Unfortunately my ancestors seem to have been fairly staunch Scots so I'm stuck for the time being 

Very fair point.  I can get an Italian passport possibly so arrivederci. 

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

You knew as soon as Mcgeady signed for Hibs there was going to be Celtic fans in here desperate to be offended.

You knew as soon as he came back to Scotland there was going to be people desperate to have a go at him because of his background