48 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

We are just about to enter into another Jim Duffy era. Everything about the club at the moment is a shambles, the only saving grace is that the owner actually has serious amounts of money. We’ve recruited Sunderland and Bristol City’s most unpopular manager ever and a load of players who have never played first team football. That really bodes well!! This manager will be gone after the first round of fixtures.

Utter shite.

What's this chat about fans hating Rocky?  Isn't it just the case of people saying he's not good enough?  Blaming the fans on forcing him out the club seems to be the way this is going to cover up their own fk up. 

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

What's this chat about fans hating Rocky?  Isn't it just the case of people saying he's not good enough?  Blaming the fans on forcing him out the club seems to be the way this is going to cover up their own fk up. 

I don't know too much about it but it's pretty rage inducing for the reasons you state, they f**k it up and big Ben Kensell tries to generate sympathy rather than own up to what is either his mistake or a mistake which fell firmly within the time since he began as CEO. 

Led by donkeys. 

Terry Butcher, Steve Bruce, David Moyes, Jack Ross and Phil Parkinson are all way behind Lee Johnson when it comes to the popularity of Sunderland managers. I can't speak for Bristol City.

They don't call him Glen Minter for nothing, a truly terrible take.

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Terry Butcher, Steve Bruce, David Moyes, Jack Ross and Phil Parkinson are all way behind Lee Johnson when it comes to the popularity of Sunderland managers. I can't speak for Bristol City.

And a truly pathetic “Hibs.net” take from you. Nearly as pathetic as some of the Hibs contributors on here who would rather finish 3rd than beat Hearts and do well in cups. 
LJ was despised at his previous clubs, but you and the other clappers can laud him as Hearts continue to get bored beating us. Enjoy! 

2 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

And a truly pathetic “Hibs.net” take from you. Nearly as pathetic as some of the Hibs contributors on here who would rather finish 3rd than beat Hearts and do well in cups. 
LJ was despised at his previous clubs, but you and the other clappers can laud him as Hearts continue to get bored beating us. Enjoy! 

What does any of that have to do with your completely wrong opinion on the most hated Sunderland manager ever?

You've been called out for talking shite and given examples as to why, no need for the tantrum about it.

They don't call you Glen Minter for nothing.

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

And a truly pathetic “Hibs.net” take from you.1 Nearly as pathetic as some of the Hibs contributors on here who would rather finish 3rd than beat Hearts and do well in cups.2
LJ was despised at his previous clubs3, but you and the other clappers can laud him as Hearts continue to get bored beating us4. Enjoy! 

1 - what does this even mean?

2 - who are you talking about, and why are you presenting this as an either/or scenario?

3 - was he? "despised"? at least you've climbed down from "most unpopular manager ever"

4 - who are you talking about here? 

This is pure making someone (and something!) up in your head to get mad at here. 

15 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Is your defence of your new manager genuinely based on him being slightly less hated at Sunderland than those other folk? That’s some take. 

I mean, he may or may not be good for Hibs but that’s some defence. 

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

What does any of that have to do with your completely wrong opinion on the most hated Sunderland manager ever?

You've been called out for talking shite and given examples as to why, no need for the tantrum about it.

They don't call you Glen Minter for nothing.

Ditch the minter patter, it’s shite and predictable, a bit like Lee Johnson as a manager.

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

Is your defence of your new manager genuinely based on him being slightly less hated at Sunderland than those other folk? That’s some take. 

I mean, he may or may not be good for Hibs but that’s some defence. 

Steady.

He is not "defending the manager", rather answering another posters - slightly bonkers, but it takes all sorts - take on our manager.

n.b. A straw poll of "gadges I know" results in overwhelmingly positive vibes about LJ.

That is backed up by the Q&A last night, where he spent the time afterward talking 1-1 with fans, was open about signings and players having medicals this morning etc.

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Don't forget Chris Coleman and Simon Grayson.

As for Bristol, I don't think they liked McInness much and they hate Pearson. Sean O'Driscol took them down, LJ took over and kept them up.