41 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Oh, and there may be another signing shortly. 

No info, just that he is a tall English guy - he was being shown round ER on tuesday.

Hopefully an ‘experienced’ player.

I'm saft so enjoy reading transfer threads of clubs when we've signed players from them.

Got distracted on .net by the guy moaning you weren't trying to sign Tam O'Ware, love that type of shit.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm saft so enjoy reading transfer threads of clubs when we've signed players from them.

Got distracted on .net by the guy moaning you weren't trying to sign Tam O'Ware, love that type of shit.

Although I dont frequent it often, I had a look at the transfer thread myself this am - that post was a standout for me.

The premise was that we were signing too may young untested players and this boy wanted us to sign O'Ware, ex Morton and Partick and presently part time at Kelty - if you think that thread is a car crash now (and it is) imagine the meltdown if we signed him 😆

16 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Oh, and there may be another signing shortly. 

No info, just that he is a tall English guy - he was being shown round ER on tuesday.

Don’t know if this will definitely be announced today but he has signed.

No names, just been told he’s a “beast”

Just now, Zing. said:

Clarke wanted by Stoke City so that’ll clear up why we signed another right back. 

Yep.

I liked Clarke, but (as Ross County found) the clauses that these EPL clubs put in the agreements are not particularly helpful for the likes of us when it comes to forward planning - at least we are not hearing about this in the last week of the window and scrambling around.

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Mikey O’Neil should really know better than fucking us over.

Clarke will make it to the top though.  Always wondered how Rocky would do at right back tbh.

Young Aussie lad Miler will be in at RB, McGinn as backup

Rocky will hopefully be off o loan somewhere

12 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Young Aussie lad Miler will be in at RB, McGinn as backup

Rocky will hopefully be off o loan somewhere

Miller will be, Rocky possibly back up if McGinn decides to go somewhere else after a payoff.

i would personally keep Cadden as back up RB as he's shit at crossing and chuck the Rock in the bin or loan him to whatever Edinburgh City are called now. 

Hibernian defender Ryan Porteous has been ordered to pay a woman compensation for hitting her with a tumbler.

The incident involving the 23-year-old happened during a night out in Dalkeith in February.

Porteous pleaded guilty to culpable and reckless conduct after throwing a plastic glass and causing "a small cut" to the head of Siobhan Brett.

The footballer was fined £320 and ordered to pay Ms Brett £200.

The hearing took place at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on Friday and Hibs released a statement shortly after.

"Hibernian FC fully condemns the actions of Ryan Porteous," the club said. "Whilst observing the conclusion of the legal proceedings, the club investigated this internally.

"Hibernian FC fully understands the severity of this incident, as does Ryan, and he has been handed the maximum possible fine, alongside receiving punishment at court.

"Hibernian FC expects the highest standards of responsible behaviour from its players and staff. This has been firmly reinforced to the player who is not looking happy right now.

2 hours ago, Matthew Mols said:

Recently banned or hibs.net for having the gumption to say Ian Gordon is running my club into the ground. It's clear for everyone to see aside from scissorsisterr.rape. I'm actually willing to give this era a try but God save me. 

Far better on here mate.  100% even the jambos are alright.  

And I agree to an extent, it’s a pure plaything dads gave his laddie to f**k about with.  “Hey pap lets buy a soccer club in the UK” “yeah great idea son maybe that crowd that sing sunshine on Leith?”nae bother mate.  I could live with it if we didn’t appoint Maloney and sign utter shit then try to justify it. 

4 hours ago, Matthew Mols said:

Recently banned or hibs.net for having the gumption to say Ian Gordon is running my club into the ground. It's clear for everyone to see aside from scissorsisterr.rape. I'm actually willing to give this era a try but God save me. 

As @Hoose Rice has said, P&B is a good forum - enjoy.

But dinnae try and pretend that you got banned from hibs net for just saying that bit in bold........................😉

If you fess up the gory details, we may allow you to stay for the initiation ceremony.