30 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Moaning about a football strip............fucks sake take a day off.

Not sure anyone is moaning, just pointing out that it is a horrid effort.

Next signing appears to be a 20 year old centre half that couldn’t get a game for League One Falkirk. Assume he goes straight in the B team.

Edited by Zing.

28 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Moaning about a football strip............fucks sake take a day off.

Nothing wrong with a close-season moan about the new kit. I mean, let’s say your team sports black & white stripes. You could choose to… or, you could choose to… I rest my case.

47854419-CA01-4178-8382-09CF6BD4C8B1.jpeg

D4018E50-386A-4F7F-9D66-156D8DFCD62E.jpeg

7 hours ago, Zing. said:

Relegation might be a bit far but none of the signings we’ve made are giving me a lot of confidence that they will come in and instantly improve us, outside of Marshall. We saw in January how tough it can be for younger players to come in and instantly be expected to produce.

Kenneh - Probably the highest rated of all signings so far but never played regular first team games anywhere. 

Miller - Signed for a position we’ve got plenty depth in so a bit of a strange one unless one or two leave.

Bojang - Complete unknown. Gut instinct says he’ll be atrocious and barely play but obviously need to see him in action.

Tavares - New #10. Not played a lot of football for 21 but coming from a good academy and the club are obviously expecting big things from him.

Rocky/Henderson - Neither are good enough imo.

So I’m pretty negative about it all at the minute but that’s probably a bit of a hangover from last season too. Hopefully get some positives from the league cup games and go from there.

Disagree with the point about Henderson, felt he was the only bright spot from January but other than that you’ve hit the nail on the head there.

Ian bloody Gordon eh?