42 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Have you sold your bang average, bottom six, left back to AC Milan for 5/6 million yet?

Or have you gullible ****s realised it was made up bulls**t yet?

Imagine being this rattled by a year old transfer rumour

2 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Have you sold your bang average, bottom six, left back to AC Milan for 5/6 million yet?

Or have you gullible ****s realised it was made up bulls**t yet?

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Wee Austin having a completely normal one as usual. 

:) 

Are we going to get relegated because of this mental recruitment strategy? Probably.

Can’t believe they are continuing down the same path that saw us somehow get worse after the January transfer window.

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Are we going to get relegated because of this mental recruitment strategy? Probably.

Can’t believe they are continuing down the same path that saw us somehow get worse after the January transfer window.

We could do with more experienced players instead of signing a bunch of random youngsters. 

If anyone has the odds of us going down next season. Post them in this thread. 

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Do you genuinely believe we’re going to get relegated? 
Personally I think that’s mental. January was poor but wasn’t helped by injuries and the poor manager choice and despite all of that we were nowhere near getting relegated last season. 
IMO we’re about 3 signings away from having a really good squad, obviously that changes if Porto or Doig leave. 

7 hours ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Personally I think that’s mental. January was poor but wasn’t helped by injuries and the poor manager choice and despite all of that we were nowhere near getting relegated last season. 
IMO we’re about 3 signings away from having a really good squad, obviously that changes if Porto or Doig leave. 

Relegation might be a bit far but none of the signings we’ve made are giving me a lot of confidence that they will come in and instantly improve us, outside of Marshall. We saw in January how tough it can be for younger players to come in and instantly be expected to produce.

Kenneh - Probably the highest rated of all signings so far but never played regular first team games anywhere. 

Miller - Signed for a position we’ve got plenty depth in so a bit of a strange one unless one or two leave.

Bojang - Complete unknown. Gut instinct says he’ll be atrocious and barely play but obviously need to see him in action.

Tavares - New #10. Not played a lot of football for 21 but coming from a good academy and the club are obviously expecting big things from him.

Rocky/Henderson - Neither are good enough imo.

So I’m pretty negative about it all at the minute but that’s probably a bit of a hangover from last season too. Hopefully get some positives from the league cup games and go from there.

9 hours ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Yep, this is broadly where I am.

Bring in people for the B team and Hibs.net goes into meltdown on the assumption that these are instant first team picks.

IMO, we will be shipping a few out (because they are not good enough) and perhaps lose a couple to large bids.

I suspect that having a new manager in place has not helped and we have had a re-evaluation of the first team targets. Johnson has some specific player types in mind - and these are taking a wee bit longer.

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

To add to my already downbeat attitude I think that new home kit is absolutely fucking rotten. 

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibernian-fc-2022-23-home-kit-revealed

That would've been sensational without the stadium background, IMO.