2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he played 15 times for Hibs? 

14 in the league, 1 in the cup. Wonder if there was a 15 game point where they had to make it permanent and someone at Hibs wrongly thought it meant league games only?

I think you are correct. 

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

This is (almost) up there with the diets signing Malaury Martin on a 3.5 year deal.

Signing a player on a long-term deal and then finding out they're shite is one thing. Signing a player on loan, finding out they're shite, then accidentally playing them enough times to trigger a 3 year permanent deal and only realising it several weeks into the close-season is quite another.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Signing a player on a long-term deal and then finding out they're shite is one thing. Signing a player on loan, finding out they're shite, then accidentally playing them enough times to trigger a 3 year permanent deal and only realising it several weeks into the close-season is quite another.

I have said before, this guy is going to be the YPOTY next year, mark my words.

2 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

This is (almost) up there with the diets signing Malaury Martin on a 3.5 year deal.

Or that Damour gadge.  Think he’s still kicking about them.  That oshiwanya is probably the only player ever that’s worse than Rocky also.

Maybe we are looking to play the dude in midfield with Josh Magennis and set up the rock and crock connection? 

Edited by Hoose Rice

Maybe you have to come to an acceptance that this acquisition isn't part of some nefarious plot by a former disgruntled employee at Easter Road or an oversight by those still there. A loan leading to a carrot of a three year deal at the end seems far fetched in this day and age if it was agreed in the winter window.
Maybe it's just as simple as someone thought, "he's got something about him".
Definitely one for your next AGM (unless he does a Lamie and has a full circle redemption story in 2022-23)

You have your choice of nefarious and incompetent in this case.

Their head of recruitment is in the job purely because he is the owner's son, and has none of the relevant qualifications for the role. The club's "Academy Director" is a failed manager who was notable for signing an agent's son, previously nowhere near the Aberdeen team, whilst managing an English Premier League club.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Their head of recruitment is in the job purely because he is the owner's son, and has none of the relevant qualifications for the role. The club's "Academy Director" is a failed manager who was notable for signing an agent's son, previously nowhere near the Aberdeen team, whilst managing an English Premier League club.

He has got the relevant qualifications - he’s our very own Shane-O-Mac. (Yes I have been watch wrestling documentaries). 

Edited by Hoose Rice

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Official confirmation that we have sold 10,000 STs

Rocky signing has clearly provided the impetus to get us over that line.......

Aye Hibs are always reliable when it comes to tickets sold.🙃

It's almost like they're trying to bury some s**t news.

20 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

You seem to have a (very small, obvs) hardon for everything Hibs right now. 

You were much more fun when you were off this forum for a year.

25 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Aye Hibs are always reliable when it comes to tickets sold.🙃

It's almost like they're trying to bury some s**t news.

By announcing the ST numbers sold the day after announcing the Bushiri cockup?

Happy Excuse Me GIF

24 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

By announcing the ST numbers sold the day after announcing the Bushiri cockup?

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Bushiri cock up as a male could quite possibly lead to monkey pox.  I’ll take the hit for champions league football though.