4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Ian Gordon been playing Football Manager again.

According to Moira Gordon it was one of LJ contacts who recommended him

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/momodou-bojang-hibs-land-gambian-striker-nicknamed-major-with-further-signings-expected-and-emmanuel-longelo-update-3725072

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

All I have to add is that after clicking this the Hibs website has two separate bits to click to accept/reject cookies, so I'm inclined to believe there's dodgy shit going on.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There are loads of weird youngsters arriving at the club and there doesn't seem to be a lot of logic to it all.

Before today, since the end of the season we had signed a young CH prospect from Leeds, an old ex Scotland keeper...........

aye, loads right enough

Edited by Leith Green

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There are loads of weird youngsters arriving at the club and there doesn't seem to be a lot of logic to it all.

I’m not sure it’s dodgy, just really shite recruitment based on a daft vision dreamed up by the American owner and his son.

We are building a B team to play friendlies every week against English/foreign sides. Seems a monumental waste of cash.

Edited by Zing.

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m not sure it’s dodgy, just really shite recruitment based on a daft vision dreamed up by the American owner and his son.

We are building a B team to play friendlies every week against English/foreign sides. Seems a monumental waste of cash.

The B team angle is what some on here haven't understood.

I am a bit wary of the spend, but if one or two turn out positive then it could make us decent returns. The rest are cheap punts who are only injury backup for the first team.

If they don't ultimately make it, who cares?