On 04/05/2022 at 18:55, Chefki Kuqi said:

image.png.ad270cde89e29c6c5f1eed83bb54fe66.png

I've heard nothing from him since he's arrived that's really ground my gears but yes please. 

I think he will be your next manager. 

A wee bit of good news in a season of utter mediocrity for the main team.

The U18s won again last night (beating Celtic 4-0 at HTC).

They are back on top of the league and on course to win it with so many games in hand.

image.png.3a79ece238a14befac13bf24572b9faa.png

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

A wee bit of good news in a season of utter mediocrity for the main team.

The U18s won again last night (beating Celtic 4-0 at HTC).

They are back on top of the league and on course to win it with so many games in hand.

image.png.3a79ece238a14befac13bf24572b9faa.png

Presumably the downside of the backlog is that they are making a conscious decision to not promote say Laidlaw or O’Connor to first team for last few meaningless games

3 minutes ago, HK Hibee said:

Presumably the downside of the backlog is that they are making a conscious decision to not promote say Laidlaw or O’Connor to first team for last few meaningless games

Yep, although O'Connor is out for the rest of the season anyway, he got an ankle injury 2 or 3 weeks back.

On 03/05/2022 at 11:52, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

We have 3 box to box type midfielders (although I could be mischaracterising Tait, not seen a lot of him)

FWIW, although I never expect anyone to take these seriously, this is how he came out my system last season and this.

tait1.thumb.png.26f01c7b390b892ca8d2d264e9143124.png

Very much possession based rather than one who'll protect the defence. This season the system thinks hes similar to how Mallan played for you in 18/19.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW, although I never expect anyone to take these seriously, this is how he came out my system last season and this.

tait1.thumb.png.26f01c7b390b892ca8d2d264e9143124.png

Very much possession based rather than one who'll protect the defence. This season the system thinks hes similar to how Mallan played for you in 18/19.

Thanks m8, appreciate it. Excited to see him anyway, looks like he would be competing with Doyle-Hayes/Newall in that case which would be grand based on the two of them this season. Stevie Mallan without the ability to ping one in from 25 yards every 3 or 4 games isn't the most exciting way to frame it though 😂