7 hours ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

If that’s true, then it's arsehole behaviour and deserves a slap on the wrist from both the club and polis. Cannae be chucking stuff at folk.

This has been a "rumour" since Saturday night, if Porteous has done anything wrong he needs hammered.

However..................

On the basis of the detail known already, it seems a bunch of pissed up arseholes targeted him outside the Woodburn and a bit of a tussle took place and one of the arseholes birds got caught up in it "leave him jimmy, hes not worth it" type stuff.

My money is on no further action emerging.

If it turns out he has done nothing, or this isnt taken further, we should ban the Daily Record - entire front page ffs..........

6 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Dearie dearie me. It’s amazing how many incidents he is just an innocent put upon bystander at. He must have a wee dark cloud above his head like Calamity James from the Beano. :( 

I put that number at 1 so far.

Amazing 🤣

Remember this completely factual article from the Daily Ranger?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/every-rangers-player-pitch-attacked-8028393

In the coming days the Record will tell us  that a brand new source has come forward with intelligence that 16 year old Ryan Porteous was actually the ringleader of the battle of Hampden park. Porteous led the Hibernian army across Hampden Park and physically assaulted every Rangers player and staff member whilst armed with an arsenal of toughened plastic containers. 

What a fucking rag. 

13 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

No idea if that's true but he was employed and defended by hearts as a nonce.

Hearts fans saying Hibs class over a stolen wreath when their club, yes the club stole and didn't pay Lady Haigs poppy fund.  Guess who foot the bill?

Hibs class image.jpg

It certainly wasn't him. 

Anyway lads. Now that we have all arrived at the same conclusion about there being a massive problem with Hibs players and vermin behaviour, we should move on. What are your thoughts on this:

Ian Gordon outlines Hibs head of recruitment role as Ben Kensell explains 'transfer committee' approach - Football Scotland

8 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

I'm not a fan of Porteous, just because I think he's over rated but then I'm a fan of a rival club but this looks like a weedgie press witch hunt.

Pretty pathetic how the weedgies circle the wagons but they're taking their dislike of red card Ryan to another level here.

The f**k is this salt 'n' sauce nonsense?

Glass wedge yin:

381779544_glasswedge.thumb.jpeg.72d995b67d64aef01ff9e894e229d175.jpeg

Glaswegian

Alex_Ferguson_02.thumb.jpg.94b586a26a611d92cfd63976fa811392.jpg

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

Remember this completely factual article from the Daily Ranger?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/every-rangers-player-pitch-attacked-8028393

In the coming days the Record will tell us  that a brand new source has come forward with intelligence that 16 year old Ryan Porteous was actually the ringleader of the battle of Hampden park. Porteous led the Hibernian army across Hampden Park and physically assaulted every Rangers player and staff member whilst armed with an arsenal of toughened plastic containers. 

What a fucking rag. 

The Record are indeed alleging that Ryan Porteous is none other than the 4 armed Hibs hooligan - what a scoop.

AD43D510-F9EA-4896-874C-89638CAD426A.jpeg

Hey kinky...would that be the same Fergie who hates you guys for his treatment after he married a Catholic while he played for your old club?

Same Fergie who would point out west coast bias at every opportunity?

I try to use weedgie or bigot bros as the words that I'd really like to use to describe your kind and culture would probably see me with a ban.

I rarely have a chippy in my old age, gives me heartburn, but after living in Holland for a few years I only put mayonnaise on my fish supper. Broon sauce only for stories, red sauce only on a burger and mayo for fish n chips or chicken n chips, tartar for scampi.

Hope that clarifies things for you.