10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Can people step away from this as it looks like Snifter is struggling a bit.

Snifter is clearly struggling here.  Pilling in on this is pretty shitty.  When a Rangers fan is calling out your behaviour then it's a bit of a red flag that you've crossed a line.

26 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

How is it paranoia? He has multiple exposed accounts just from today. LiviLIons being a beauty, even changed his pic to the same as Marshmallo and Crawford Bridge when I exposed him. Fucker is  a massive troll here and needed called out. I don't think he has an Aberdeen sock so you're safe in that regard. His Buddie06 sock is going into overdrive with dislikes on me right now. Why the f**k would a genuine St Mirren fan I have no beef with be interested in hitting me with 50 dislikes in an hour. 

Ok, you did get me for a while. Didn’t realise you were just taking the piss. You’ve fooled a few on here though. Well done.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Get to f**k you c**t. I am claiming this McFarlane (per Falkirk fans) c**t for the good of this site. You should be too if you care about it having any worth or integrity. 

Okay, mate.

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

He has had his account suspended for a couple of days by another mod for his own good,if you are struggling folks talk to someone.

Sorry your Eminence, I might expose myself to ridicule right now, but that seemed a bit flippant, people who need help really need to talk to someone before it's too late.

3 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I take back what I said earlier this is a great post keep it up. Can we get @General dissaray back as well, need more chaos in here

Apparently sharing YouTube player videos on different pages in areas that teams are looking in is trolling the sight,who would have thought that we are all best sticking to twitter

8 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Apparently sharing YouTube player videos on different pages in areas that teams are looking in is trolling the sight,who would have thought that we are all best sticking to twitter

I’d probably take the trolling accusation rather than admit I was seriously touting Declan McManus as a signing for Hibs. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’d probably take the trolling accusation rather than admit I was seriously touting Declan McManus as a signing for Hibs. 

McManus has championship clubs in England interested such as Blackpool he is on fire and should be able to get goals for most SPL teams don't see why Hibs would be out the occasion especially when he is also scoring for TNS goals in Europe