You do know that Buddie06smfc signed up to this site nearly ten years before you did? LiviLion signed up five years before you. I mean if Crawford Bridge really is creating these sockpuppet accounts just to dish you out wee red dots, he is not only insane, but ruthlessly dedicated to the craft of sending you round the twist, and also a master of long term planning.
You're way, way, out of your depth trying to take on someone with those kinds of skills. I'd give up now if I was you.
Or time travel.

It would be class if it was time travel.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m bit worried about this poster, SPR. Paranoia taken to an extreme level here.

How is it paranoia? He has multiple exposed accounts just from today. LiviLIons being a beauty, even changed his pic to the same as Marshmallo and Crawford Bridge when I exposed him. Fucker is  a massive troll here and needed called out. I don't think he has an Aberdeen sock so you're safe in that regard. His Buddie06 sock is going into overdrive with dislikes on me right now. Why the f**k would a genuine St Mirren fan I have no beef with be interested in hitting me with 50 dislikes in an hour. 

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Now,no one can ever accuse me of being a Marshy fan (or one ofhis socks), but @Snifter Pee Rot you need to log off for a while and enhance your calm. This is only going to end one way for you if it isn't too late already.

I'm not bothered If they ban me and keep this p***k and all his sock accounts. I've flagged them up for you all so you know this POS is a serious troll here. 

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Why the f**k would a genuine St Mirren fan I have no beef with be interested in hitting me with 50 dislikes in an hour. 

Clue time: It's because he, like everyone else who's hitting you with the red dots and many of us who aren't, thinks it's absolutely hilarious watching you meltdown like this.

Marshmallo isn't Crawford's sockpuppet either. Red dotting is what he does - every now and again he hits someone with a blast of red dots to see if they react and if so, he engages in a red dot war to amuse himself as people like you start raging. The fact you accuse HIM of being someone else when he obviously is his own man in this regard is also funny.

Edited by Aim Here

43 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Because he has bombarded me with dozens of dislikes from each sock over a couple of hours last night which is psycho troll behaviour. I see you joined in also to an extent. Would not surprise me if you are another of his fake outlets. 

Have you considered not being a terrible poster? 

Just now, Aim Here said:

Because he, like everyone else who's hitting you with the red dots and many of us who aren't, thinks it's absolutely hilarious watching you meltdown like this.

Marshmallo isn't Crawford's sockpuppet either. Red dotting is what he does - every now and again he hits someone with a blast of red dots to see if they react and if so, he engages in a red dot war to amuse himself as people like you start raging.

I am not raging at all, I am perplexed/bemused by c***s like you not calling out a total c**t who's been at it here for way too long, Just look at what he's up to with each post I am making here today with his sock dislikes. If I'm the only c**t prepared to call him out and wake up the sleeping b*****d admins on here then so be it. 

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I am not raging at all, I am perplexed/bemused by c***s like you not calling out a total c**t who's been at it here for way too long, Just look at what he's up to with each post I am making here today with his sock dislikes. If I'm the only c**t prepared to call him out and wake up the sleeping b*****d admins on here then so be it. 

^ raging

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

What did socks ever do to you?

Cheat on you with another hand?

11 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

How is it paranoia? He has multiple exposed accounts just from today. LiviLIons being a beauty, even changed his pic to the same as Marshmallo and Crawford Bridge when I exposed him. Fucker is  a massive troll here and needed called out. I don't think he has an Aberdeen sock so you're safe in that regard. His Buddie06 sock is going into overdrive with dislikes on me right now. Why the f**k would a genuine St Mirren fan I have no beef with be interested in hitting me with 50 dislikes in an hour. 

Red dots... serious business.. take a break dude..