2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You should be worried. He has a fake LiviLIon account also claiming to be a Livi fan. Admin here is a total joke. An IP check on each account and bans applied if multiples match off. If he's hiding IP's then that's also a ban on the account. Unless having 12 plus fake accounts here is okay of course. 

He's just logged off his fake LiviLion account and is back on his old Crawford Bridge sock.

Why do you think all of these accounts belong to the same person?

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Why do you think all of these accounts belong to the same person?

Because he has bombarded me with dozens of dislikes from each sock over a couple of hours last night which is psycho troll behaviour. I see you joined in also to an extent. Would not surprise me if you are another of his fake outlets. 

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Because he has bombarded me with dozens of dislikes from each sock over a couple of hours last night which is psycho troll behaviour. I see you joined in also to an extent. Would not surprise me if you are another of his fake outlets. 

Which is more likely:

- Someone with a P&B account creates up to a dozen more, at different times, posts on all of them at different rates and about different teams/subjects, so they can occasionally red dot a bunch of your posts, and only yours

- Lots of different people on here think you're an idiot who makes bad posts

Think I have to agree with RandomGuy tbqh

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Maybe you're just a shite poster mate.

Regards,

MacFarlane.

16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You should be worried. He has a fake LiviLIon account also claiming to be a Livi fan. Admin here is a total joke. An IP check on each account and bans applied if multiples match off. If he's hiding IP's then that's also a ban on the account. Unless having 12 plus fake accounts here is okay of course. 

He's just logged off his fake LiviLion account and is back on his old Crawford Bridge sock.

Is 11 accounts okay, or is it only 12+ that's a problem?

Asking for a friend.

13 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

He's back on as LIviLion, probably has a few phones going at once. Admin asleep to this c**t. 

Mate. I can be a total w****r and try and annoy people on purpose. I’ll admit that straight off the bat. On this occasion however, you are all over the place. You need to step back and just shrug and laugh. You are acting really paranoid and unstable. 

(posted with the best of intentions)

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Mate. I can be a total w****r and try and annoy people on purpose. I’ll admit that straight off the bat. On this occasion however, you are all over the place. You need to step back and just shrug and laugh. You are acting really paranoid and unstable. 

(posted with the best of intentions)

Get to f**k you c**t. I am claiming this McFarlane (per Falkirk fans) c**t for the good of this site. You should be too if you care about it having any worth or integrity. 

26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Which is more likely:

- Someone with a P&B account creates up to a dozen more, at different times, posts on all of them at different rates and about different teams/subjects, so they can occasionally red dot a bunch of your posts, and only yours

- Lots of different people on here think you're an idiot who makes bad posts

Think I have to agree with RandomGuy tbqh

I’m bit worried about this poster, SPR. Paranoia taken to an extreme level here.

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Buddie06smfc another his sock accounts. This wee c**t is insane lol.

You do know that Buddie06smfc signed up to this site nearly ten years before you did? LiviLion signed up five years before you. I mean if Crawford Bridge really is creating these sockpuppet accounts just to dish you out wee red dots, he is not only insane, but ruthlessly dedicated to the craft of sending you round the twist, and also a master of long term planning.

You're way, way, out of your depth trying to take on someone with those kinds of skills. I'd give up now if I was you.