30 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd be surprised. They were wanting up the road in the summer. Apparently struggled after having their child at some point before or during the first lockdown and weren't able to come up and see family.

Everyone struggled in lockdown, but a large part of the reason he signed again for Hibs was his wife re-signing with the ladies team. 

22 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Which I'm pretty sure were days apart?

Yes, sorry I should maybe have expanded...............if she had wanted to go (anywhere), she wouldnt have re-signed and neither would he.

If she had decided to move to Aberdeen - thats what would have happened in the summer. 

Ifs, buts, maybes now anyway.....

47 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Yes, sorry I should maybe have expanded...............if she had wanted to go (anywhere), she wouldnt have re-signed and neither would he.

If she had decided to move to Aberdeen - thats what would have happened in the summer. 

Ifs, buts, maybes now anyway.....

Both signed their deals after the Dons and Hibs couldn't agree a fee. 

Don't get it twisted though, he was very happy at Hibs and loved his time there. He's leaving because it's life changing money.

Allan has been a great player, and still has a lovely touch. Not sure we can keep him for the wee cameos though, and it's probably not good for him either.

Gogic isn't a good footballer, and I've never been able to fathom Hallberg best position.