20 minutes ago, AJF said:

That being said, comparing Boyle to Fred West is something that should definitely be made light of.

As I say, I am not here to get into a running debate, and I certainly don't need to justify myself but it seems some people are intentionally taking a very obvious analogy, presented for a very obvious reason, and then assuming I am comparing these people's actions they took and not the context of how people are publicly perceived. They have badly misjudged my post if that is the case.

Edited by Ric

1 hour ago, Ric said:

I mean you are the person who was incandescent with rage, demanding a post be removed because I suggested a well known television pundit would engage in fellatio. Screaming to the rafters I had posted a homophobic slur, and going so far as to pressurise the moderators to remove the comment.

Yet now, you are quite happy to make light about a regime which literally, literally, executes people within the LGBTQ+ community.

Some may suggest you were not quite as outraged as before and was merely trying to troll. 

20220109_163657.jpg.e64d211a3798f230949fb284c1b0e38a.jpg

Don't get mad when people pull you up for posting homophobic slurs mate, just don't post them. 

You're not the only person I've reported homophobic abuse of. The mods agreed and your post was removed. Stop crying about it and think before you hit send. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

20220109_163657.jpg.e64d211a3798f230949fb284c1b0e38a.jpg

Don't get mad when people pull you up for posting homophobic slurs mate, just don't post them. 

You're not the only person I've reported homophobic abuse of. The mods agreed and your post was removed. Stop crying about it and think before you hit send. 

Ah, yes, blame other people when your own comment was contradictory. You are just a poor troll, and you've been found out.

Why is no one on this damned website able to take the L in good grace?

Trying to do a Standard Grade level rhetorical flourish of "people said Fred West was nice" and then weasel out of it. 

Saying you're not going to post further and replying to everyone laughing at you. 

Very poor posting - 2/10 

54 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Saud mob moved onto another target per media, or was it all just a elaborate desert mirage? Ric can chill anyway! No pork free halal breakfasts for Boyler anytime soon.

Whats the point in they cash rich cuntos fucking about over £500k or so man?

42 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Now it appears he is staying it would be good to see him continue to make killer passes over the remainder of the season.

And hopefully that will be the end of it. If Boyle wants away then he gets a new contract and Hibs get some money for a player that has given them a great service.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Trying to do a Standard Grade level rhetorical flourish of "people said Fred West was nice" and then weasel out of it. 

Saying you're not going to post further and replying to everyone laughing at you. 

Very poor posting - 2/10 

It's disappointing to see the angle you take on this, not only is your abstraction far too basic you complain that I clarified the point after people specifically misinterpreted it, and seeing your take, that is clearly something that was needed. Now I appreciate you have shown sympathy for the position I am putting forward, and I would like to thank you for that, but it's very disappointing to see someone consider this a "win or lose" situation.

As I say, hopefully this all gets resolved and if Boyle wants a move he get a move, that's surely in the best interests of Hibs and the player. That's what I presume everyone on this thread wants, and I would love never to post again on the subject.

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

And hopefully that will be the end of it. If Boyle wants away then he gets a new contract and Hibs get some money for a player that has given them a great service.

It's disappointing to see the angle you take on this, not only is your abstraction far too basic you complain that I clarified the point after people specifically misinterpreted it, and seeing your take, that is clearly something that was needed. Now I appreciate you have shown sympathy for the position I am putting forward, and I would like to thank you for that, but it's very disappointing to see someone consider this a "win or lose" situation.

As I say, hopefully this all gets resolved and if Boyle wants a move he get a move, that's surely in the best interests of Hibs and the player. That's what I presume everyone on this thread wants, and I would love never to post again on the subject.

You didn't have to respond in the first place mate. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Whats the point in they cash rich cuntos fucking about over £500k or so man?

f**k em where the sun don't shine. Unsettled our player and conducted business in the media when they didn't have the cash to meet the valuation. Glad Boyle is going to be here longer and push us on further under Maloney.  

1 minute ago, SDG2 said:

Dan Mackay has been punted on loan to Killie for the 2nd half of the season to get gametime. We were being linked with bringing in another winger the other day so we must be confident of bringing someone in

Aye not really sure what to make of McKay so far bit would be good for him to get game time at Killie. I was thinking we might try to set him up as the right wing back in the formation Maloney seems to like, but maybe the new lad from arsenal will cover there and rcb. 

23 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

f**k em where the sun don't shine. Unsettled our player and conducted business in the media when they didn't have the cash to meet the valuation. Glad Boyle is going to be here longer and push us on further under Maloney.  

Aye good shout!  

1) Our nation state takes Saudi cash in exchange for bombs we manufacture which the Saudis then fire at Yemeni children.

2)Boyle would be taking Saudi cash in exchange for playing football. 

Given the context of 1), being outraged by 2) is absurd.