5 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The Hearts seethe on this lad is quite amusing. Where are their signings? We've added fire power and competition with young Melk and Chris M.  Set aboot them boys.

Was funny when Mueller was first linked to a move to Scotland. Over on keekback the talk was what a coup that would be for us then as soon as it was announced it was Hibs then all of a sudden he was gash.

Edited by Don C HFC
No reason

9 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Hibs in full everything is barry mode. Wee Shaun once handed Kevin De Bruyne a training bib and Ron's laddie is handing out long term contracts. I'm sure the next third full Easter road will have an official attendance of 17 or 18 000. 

15 hours ago, FTOF said:

I noticed that Danny McKay hasn't really featured for you. Is he injured?

Yeah, was used early on in the season, mainly off the bench, scored away to the Andorran farmers but it must have been a bad injury, not been seen for months.

8 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

image.png.a78fd7fb88eb130efcc8f6a9ffef05fe.png

Bad luck, lads.  One of the biggest shitehawks this side of Stephen Kelly.

Edit: Harry Clarke is great though, so it balances itself out.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Really strange signing. I know he’s still young and might have improved since but he was a fairly average Championship player during his loan spell with us.

I’m sure his name was mentioned on our thread recently and nobody exactly shot their muck at the thought of him returning.

I should add that Maloney is probably/clearly thinking long-term here too. It just seems a strange signing in January compared to if he’d signed in the summer.

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

Really strange signing. I know he’s still young and might have improved since but he was a fairly average Championship player during his loan spell with us.

I’m sure his name was mentioned on our thread recently and nobody exactly shot their muck at the thought of him returning.

Someone must have seen something in the laddie, it seems to be our thing now to get younger players, improve them and punt them on. Cant get them all right I suppose?

Someone must have seen something in the laddie, it seems to be our thing now to get younger players, improve them and punt them on. Cant get them all right I suppose?

Maloney worked with him at Celtic and clearly thinks there’s potential there. I’m not saying I don’t think he’ll be an important player, I just can’t see it being this season.

If Maloney rates him then maybe he can be brought on.  Our midfield is not great tbh. I like Magennis but he's rarely fit. Campbell a good prospect. JDH and Newell often flatter to deceive. Gogic at least puts in a shift. We've had far worse than him down the years. I hope we keep Boyle btw. 3m is just basic mv for the guy. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot