1 hour ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Do quite like the weary nature of this tweet, having been battered from pillar to post all week.

So true. The slaughtering he’s received all week. It’s like he’s being stroppy. 😅

1 hour ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Do quite like the weary nature of this tweet, having been battered from pillar to post all week.

I don't read it that way, it's been a week of unrelenting good news in the run up to another Hampden appearance.

I don't imagine for a minute our twitter admin even reads the replies. Not many pro admins have the time.

7 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Doyle-Hayes signed up to a 4 year deal:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jake-doyle-hayes-hands-hibs-25497460 

Chuffed with that. One of the leading lights in why we had an exciting start to the season in my view. If Magennis gets back and Tait hits the ground running our midfield could be reasonably exciting again in the coming months.

Some bit of business that.

Really classy player. However I don't think he's the classiest Oirish baller in the league anymore, Connor Ronan on loan from Wolves looks even better. 

On a side note, is Kyle injured again? Shame if he is, looked like he was finally making a mark at you guys.

25 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Really classy player. However I don't think he's the classiest Oirish baller in the league anymore, Connor Ronan on loan from Wolves looks even better. 

On a side note, is Kyle injured again? Shame if he is, looked like he was finally making a mark at you guys.

Aye, sounds like he’s fucked with a different injury now and likely out till January. Missed him badly in our midfield.

Looking increasingly like a five year deal was a bit silly…

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Aye, sounds like he’s fucked with a different injury now and likely out till January. Missed him badly in our midfield.

Looking increasingly like a five year deal was a bit silly…

Think that’s harsh, last season was always going to be a bit of a right off for him due to there being nowhere other than first team games to get any game time at all. 

It’s actually probably a good thing that it’s a completely different injury and once he’s back from this if he can stay injury free I think we’ll be struggling to keep him come next January. 

People decided Cadden was a write off as well in the summer because he was unlucky to pick up 2 different injuries close together. 

Hopefully Tait can come in and hit the ground running in January so we’re not relying on Magennis straight away

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I don't read it that way, it's been a week of unrelenting good news in the run up to another Hampden appearance.

I don't imagine for a minute our twitter admin even reads the replies. Not many pro admins have the time.

In truth I'm not sure what else they'd be doing all day, but then again I'm technically working now and even while procrastinating I don't fancy reading the views of Hibs fans on twitter so it's understandable I suppose.

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Heard good things about Ronan, albeit I didn't have the best of views from the stands when we played and even then my ability to judge a player isn't really worth mentioning.

What's so special about the fella?

I believe so, not sure what with in truth but he's been out of the team for a while. I don't think its overly long-term thankfully - albeit I haven't looked into it very much - but I doubt he'll make the weekend. 

You're right though, I'd say he was a big part of why we were successful early on in the season. I did have my fears then that an injury could derail us as we don't have a replacement for him in the squad at the moment, and I guess that's something like what's ended up happening.

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Aye right. They're well aware of the replies, if they're not then what a shower of useless ****s.

"unrelenting good news" 🙃 It's almost like you work for hibs.

6 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Aye right. They're well aware of the replies, if they're not then what a shower of useless ****s.

"unrelenting good news" 🙃 It's almost like you work for hibs.

Obviously some of the responses will be negative - plenty of Hibs supporting arseholes out there who do nothing but complain, plus a fair smattering of kickback oddballs.

I quick look at Hibs twitter suggests that there were over 1000 replies to their tweets Mon to Fri, not to mention the retweets and many thousands of likes / quotes etc.

Of course, our comms guys could spend their time trawling through those replies and wringing their hands about who does or doesnt like Paul Hanlon - but who really has the time in a week where we have appointed a new academy director, extended the contracts of Hanlon, Stevenson, Doidge, and JDH and are doing the PR for the semi final of the League Cup?

To me, that is all good news, but - mea culpa - I appreciate that it is not as exciting as the release of annual financial results.

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

You are right about one thing though, sometimes club twitter output can be monumentally embarrassing...............

Spoiler

image.png.6dbc4d3f53532b0f40b8e524e7ef1e29.png

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Obviously some of the responses will be negative - plenty of Hibs supporting arseholes out there who do nothing but complain, plus a fair smattering of kickback oddballs.

I quick look at Hibs twitter suggests that there were over 1000 replies to their tweets Mon to Fri, not to mention the retweets and many thousands of likes / quotes etc.

Of course, our comms guys could spend their time trawling through those replies and wringing their hands about who does or doesnt like Paul Hanlon - but who really has the time in a week where we have appointed a new academy director, extended the contracts of Hanlon, Stevenson, Doidge, and JDH and are doing the PR for the semi final of the League Cup?

To me, that is all good news, but - mea culpa - I appreciate that it is not as exciting as the release of annual financial results.

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

You are right about one thing though, sometimes club twitter output can be monumentally embarrassing...............

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6dbc4d3f53532b0f40b8e524e7ef1e29.png

You seem a bit touchy, must be tough trying to put a positive spin on some of that sh*te. 🙂

Just now, Chefki Kuqi said:

Lets get abit of life in here.

Whey. 

That was fucking brilliant today, magic atmosphere great team spirit and Jack Ross as up for any match as I have (ever) seen him.

We need to start having a bit more faith in Ross as well - the decision to play Campbell for the full match, and todays formation, was excellent.

Oh, and Porteous wee dig at the Scouser - shithousery off the scale, this is why we love him

27 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

That was fucking brilliant today, magic atmosphere great team spirit and Jack Ross as up for any match as I have (ever) seen him.

We need to start having a bit more faith in Ross as well - the decision to play Campbell for the full match, and todays formation, was excellent.

Oh, and Porteous wee dig at the Scouser - shithousery off the scale, this is why we love him

f**k aye, was watching on a wee ipad in a pub with no sound so didn't hear that but that's what its all about from Ryan.

Agreed on Campbell, albeit after a decent early season showing I'm not sure why he hasn't been played more by this point.

But fk that, onwards an upwards for the Sportemon Go! boys.