16 hours ago, Lofarl said:

So we all just gonna chuck our money at this totally not dodgy as f**k crypto stuff?  Put me down for £3000 of Itchy & Scratchy money.

The whole fan token thing is a bit fishy in of itself. 

But the immediate swarm of definitely-not-a-bot accounts in the replies is hoaching. 

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

It's actually funny how we are now willing to whore our club out to anyone willing to pay us a few shekels.  We'd put in a good word for ISIS in our quarterly programmes if the cash is good enough.

On Saturday (before I fucked off) the list of Hibs partners on the BIG SCREENS was lengthy.

I am all for getting more cash into the club tbqhwy, but this Fan shekel thing is utter dugshite

On 21/10/2021 at 20:54, Leith Green said:

On Saturday (before I fucked off) the list of Hibs partners on the BIG SCREENS was lengthy.

I am all for getting more cash into the club tbqhwy, but this Fan shekel thing is utter dugshite

Fnar 🤣

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

He mentions his sister Emma. I saw her play and she was a good player. Not quite as "competitive" as Ryan though! 

Yep, and I think she wanted to be a pro but the pathway just wast there (and, lets be honest outside of Rangers/Celtic there wont be much money in the pro womens game up here).

Good interview tho I would have preferred him playing yesterday than chatting to Spiers............