36 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Enough of this pseudo analysis shite from the Orange Order brotherhood. 

Just so we can agree the subtext of JR article - 

Porto - good guy

Gerrard - w**k

Levein - w**k

Everyone happy?

Although I've only been here a short time. I can't help noticing that you are all over the board most days, and you don't really contribute an awful lot. Pretty much just snide digs at other posters and wee rants. Quite odd behaviour.

22 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Although I've only been here a short time. I can't help noticing that you are all over the board most days, and you don't really contribute an awful lot. Pretty much just snide digs at other posters and wee rants. Quite odd behaviour.

Animated GIF

14 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Find me a last ditch lunge Ryan Porteous has made this season then

I wasn’t basing my opinion on the last <10 matches. 

Even the red at Ibrox is typical of his style of play. He didn’t need to go in the way he did. He could have stayed on his feed and made the tackle. He was obviously quite enjoying the reputation of being (in his mind) a bit of a hard man and a wind up merchant. Now that he’s getting pulled up by the officials, he doesn’t like it, and his gaffer is trying to take the spotlight off him. Don’t blame Ross for doing this, he needs to protect his players whenever possible. Porteous should help him out a bit, by reining it in. 

16 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

He was obviously quite enjoying the reputation of being (in his mind) a bit of a hard man and a wind up merchant. 

I mean. I wouldn't fancy my own chances against him in a fistfight. Would you? 

He's a hard man AND a scholar. Your team have had plenty of the former, but I can't recall any of the latter. And a combination of the two? 

The Wire GIF

28 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I wasn’t basing my opinion on the last <10 matches. 

Even the red at Ibrox is typical of his style of play. He didn’t need to go in the way he did. He could have stayed on his feed and made the tackle. He was obviously quite enjoying the reputation of being (in his mind) a bit of a hard man and a wind up merchant. Now that he’s getting pulled up by the officials, he doesn’t like it, and his gaffer is trying to take the spotlight off him. Don’t blame Ross for doing this, he needs to protect his players whenever possible. Porteous should help him out a bit, by reining it in. 

It wasn’t a last ditch tackle though 😂, nor can I recall him making one for probably about 18 months or so.

You clearly don’t watch him and just enjoy articles written by the likes of The Fourth Official.

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

It wasn’t a last ditch tackle though 😂, nor can I recall him making one for probably about 18 months or so.

You clearly don’t watch him and just enjoy articles written by the likes of The Fourth Official.

I watch him in games against Hearts, and games that impact directly on Hearts. I usually catch the highlights of the other games too.

Again, you seem to keep chucking these time limits about. He is a niggly player who likes to act the hard man. There are a lot of elements to being that sort of a player. Last ditch lunges are one, but there’s plenty more besides. The point is though, as soon as it starts to get noticed, he’s away crying to Ross, to try and get the spotlight off him. 

If he was a real hard man, he’d just own it and put his hands up. He’s more in the Scott Brown mould however. 

8 hours ago, Namond Brice said:

Everyone loves a tough tackling  centre back or player until he plays against their team. Older Hearts fans still reminisce about Neil Berry breaking Paul Wright's leg almost 30 years ago. Gerrard was still trying to stamp on opponents in his mid thirties.

He was booked 5 times in 38 matches last season as part of the 3rd best defence in the league. Your mewlings about him have all the energy of a middle class mum complaining that her precious son might get hurt as there's a boy being too rough at the soft play.

playing your managers game eh.Deflecting

55 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

playing your managers game eh.Deflecting

Given the state of your posts in this thread, I can only imagine your dislike for Porteous stems from suffering serious head injuries after being on the receiving end of one of his challenges.