Do Hibs still offer season ticket holders a ‘free’ stream if someone cannot attend a game due to Covid? I know a few clubs do, I’m currently having a fall out with United regarding this and couldn’t see what the Hibs policy was. Cheers.

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Do Hibs still offer season ticket holders a ‘free’ stream if someone cannot attend a game due to Covid? I know a few clubs do, I’m currently having a fall out with United regarding this and couldn’t see what the Hibs policy was. Cheers.

Yes we do.

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

Some social media beef with Porteous and a journo. Covered in glue and kicked through Burtons is pretty decent tbf 😂

That stupid fanny also published some details of the DMs between him and RP where RP mentioned mental health - classy.

Frankly, as I mentioned on the match thread, some journos need to get their facts straight on RP sending off record.

I can accept you, as a daft ***, thinking he should have had <checks notes before pissing himself> another 3 or 4 straight reds v Rangers (🤣) but journalists should at least be measured.

RP had to be taken out the first team after his debut for Hibs because of some stick he got and the effect it had on him. 

Again, that journo would know that if he wasnt just some Craig Fowler wannabe with an English degree,...........

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

That stupid fanny also published some details of the DMs between him and RP where RP mentioned mental health - classy.

Frankly, as I mentioned on the match thread, some journos need to get their facts straight on RP sending off record.

I can accept you, as a daft ***, thinking he should have had <checks notes before pissing himself> another 3 or 4 straight reds v Rangers (🤣) but journalists should at least be measured.

RP had to be taken out the first team after his debut for Hibs because of some stick he got and the effect it had on him. 

Again, that journo would know that if he wasnt just some Craig Fowler wannabe with an English degree,...........

Just to be clear I never said another 3 or 4, I meant 3 or 4 in total, including the two he has.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Can’t say I have heard of Gary Cassidy but I’m guessing he has killed his career before it’s even really began by publishing private messages. 

Gotta get those brownie points with Rangers fans though.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Doubt he's a professional journo. It's an awful article. I was just counting the cliches by the end of it.

24 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

No idea who that Cassidy guy is, but Porteous trawling through someone's social media and having a pop at their appearance, then shouting mental health shows him up as a thick c**t. 

Trawling through someone's social media.......you mean slagging off the guy who wrote a shitey article about you?

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

This is outstanding by Hibs. Well done to Hibs and all the players involved.

Hopefully we will see more of this by other Scottish clubs.

43D6591C-0D9E-4BBF-AB42-0065F20DDC15.png

Next set of matches is at Falkirk stadium 5th December.

1 hour ago, SDG2 said:

See Ron Gordon's son is now head of recruitment. Obviously they didnt actually announce it, they just hid it away on the club website under the club directory.

Cant get too bothered about this.

If he bring in a few North American or Peruvians to improve the squad it works for me.