30 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not surprised he rails at the 'last minute' culture. I love the tactical wheeling-and-dealing that occurs in the transfer market for the duration of the American sporting season, and is such a far cry from the 'wait until the last day and try to sneak a good deal' mentality. 

Mathie seemed to be good at bringing in the 7 out of 10 every week performers - would see the Hibs remain in 3rd but never get close to 2nd or over the line in cups.

Need to build on it in my opinion - I am looking forward to seeing this Mueller lad in January to see if he's the next level.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Nice one this evening Hibs.

Thank you.

Watching the highlights there, and I see there was some top class wind-uppery from goalscorers Allan and Boyle towards the seething tangerine hordes. Continuing the fine tradition of #HiDee brotherhood and amicability. 

50 minutes ago, Namond Brice said:

I was there tonight amongst a record crowd of 5500, thoroughly enjoyable. Really nice to see how much beating Hearts meant to some of them.

There are some genuine Hibees in the team. 

It's odd, I've known female Gers fans play for Celtic Women, a Celtic fan play for Rangers Women and there's been a couple of Jambos play for Hibs in the past. I suppose you just go where you can get a game in women's football.

1 minute ago, BinoBalls said:

Any Hibs fans know when the H was added to the East Stand and whether they’re going for HFC or HIBS or just leaving it as H? 

5F53FE3B-8322-4172-8BE2-415DA5C473B4.jpeg

The H was mostly done just prior to last Sunday's game versus St Johnstone, and the intended final result will be 'HFC'.

2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Any Hibs fans know when the H was added to the East Stand and whether they’re going for HFC or HIBS or just leaving it as H? 

Its going to say SHAM 69, in homage to Ron Gordons unrequited love of Jimmy Pursey

HTH

10 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

'Hibs' would have been better than 'HFC', but they must have gone for the latter as they can make it symmetrical based on the blocks of seats.  How do you spell 'Hibbees', < is that right?