14 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Would rather we had re-signed Rowan Vine than bringing Griffiths back in tbh, wouldn’t touch that horrible wee man with a bargepole.

That name just gies me the fear - check out his career post Hibs 🤣

image.png.005cbf8b3773adaab1483040ec070f74.png

52 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Pretty obvious why we’ve swerved Leigh this time, texting the young team for nudes was a massive mistake. We don’t need that stuff around ER. 

Some of our support will be furious as we speak :lol: 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Would rather we had re-signed Rowan Vine than bringing Griffiths back in tbh, wouldn’t touch that horrible wee man with a bargepole.

What was Rowan Vine like? I just listened to his interview on the Undr The Cosh podcast and he sounded like his own biggest fan while blaming everyone else for anything that went wrong in his career. Very entertaining nonetheless and isn't afraid to say what he thinks of people. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What was Rowan Vine like? I just listened to his interview on the Undr The Cosh podcast and he sounded like his own biggest fan while blaming everyone else for anything that went wrong in his career. Very entertaining nonetheless and isn't afraid to say what he thinks of people. 

Probably the worst player we signed during that spell and that’s quite something. Although it’s very close between him and Daniel Boateng.

f**k, forgot Owain Tudur Jones and Fraser Mullen. What a squad.

Edited by Zing.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I would probably rate him as the 2nd worst striker we’ve had in my lifetime with only Shefki Kuqi getting the nod in front of him and the only reason for that is he created a goal for us against Stranraer in the league cup.

An awful player with an awful attitude who spent most of his time at Hibs arguing with fans on social media.

Left St Johnstone to sign for us to play European football and played in one tie against Malmö which we lost 9-0. Although in fairness to him he hit the post in the away leg when the score was 1-0 and he also scored an offside goal in the home leg early on, shame he didn’t come as close to scoring for us again.

He was a properly brutal footballer, it was like the guy at 5’s who's turned up still absolutely steaming from the previous night.

His post-Hibs career speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Swap deal with Drey so I'm told.

Hendry or fat Drey.

Can we give Hibs money and they take both? Seems the best option.