7 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

Another huge victory for Hibs' fans. 

A perennial yo-yo club can only take joy in a pretty good player deciding to stay with them. 

I also note how serious you're all taking my posts, most delightful, to be honest. 

Still top of the League chum, unlike your lot who struggled to a brave draw with the might of Ross County

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Still top of the League chum, unlike your lot who struggled to a brave draw with the might of Ross County

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

This sheep boy needs to relax man. 4 games in and he's crying his eyes out.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We need money to pay off a manager so can you get Nisbet sold and send us the cash? Thanks in advance.

Still plenty of time to go but remarkably of the 4 who looked very likely to leave Doig is the only one who there's still rumours about l, and that's more us signing some Norwegian boy to replace him. Do you have any other gems we can buy instead?

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Still plenty of time to go but remarkably of the 4 who looked very likely to leave Doig is the only one who there's still rumours about l, and that's more us signing some Norwegian boy to replace him. Do you have any other gems we can buy instead?

There’s a promising young coach called Peter Grant. Right back Aaron Comrie could probably get a move up the leagues some time.

Chat on the twittersphere that Swansea have just bid £5m for Nisbet.

Dreadful timing but I’d be tempted to take it, probably as good a deal as we’ll get for him.

Would need to get a replacement in soon and no one is really jumping out to me as a candidate. Interesting a couple of days ahead.

39 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

Its came from that shan programme that rocket Peter Martin owns. It will be shower of shite like his nisbet/griffiths swap lies

Of course it was lol. £5 million was simply the valuation Hibs gave Swansea.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, Port Talbot Loons said:

Swansea haven't got £500,000 let alone £5 million to pay for one player, so don't worry about us signing him.

Yeah was gonna address that in the post but didn't, saw some Swansea fans balking at the idea that they had that kind of money.

29 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Jamie Gullan apparently signing for us. What’s he like? 
also oli shaw ex hibs but know abit more about him 

I always liked Gullan, nicknamed Hammer due to his shot.

Never had a sustained chance - lots of cameos off the bench. Strong, direct and skilful, he became a victim of our "have to win the championship this season" mentality, then "hes not quite ready to start in the premiership" one.............really should have been used more in early league cup rounds imo.

I think he will become a fine player, but he really needs game time which he may get for you guys.

I would suspect you wont get him until we are 100% sure that Nisbet is staying.

Oli Shaw? knows where the goals are, I always wondered about his strength. We were all surprised when County paid a fee for him , which tells you everything I guess.

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah was gonna address that in the post but didn't, saw some Swansea fans balking at the idea that they had that kind of money.

The only thing I would say now is that we are selling Lowe to Bournemouth for £2 million today, have made money on Dan James' move to Leeds and look like selling Connor Roberts and Grimes.

We will definitely buy a striker today but still can't see us spending £5 million on Nisbet.