35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

See you're after James Scott on loan too.

Not quite the Doidge replacement we need. Injury prone. Not a great goal record and more of a left winger than striker. I’d give it a miss.

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This makes Aberdeen look tinpot as f**k :lol:

Weve knocked big multiple big bids recently for our best players and they think 500k for Boyle is acceptable. Nae borra lads :lol:

Mon lads. If Dave Cormack wants to take Boyle back to Aberdeen, he’ll get him, don’t worry about that. Massive Dandy as well

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Atlanta could buy him, exploiting the release clause, and loan him to Aberdeen.

E634301D-668E-4654-B8CD-346E0E560CE5.png.7e1ee3aac91302388120e9c4815ef21f.png

Can do it the easy way and come to terms with the fact that it's happening and take the money, or the hard way where you'll have an unsettled player and we bring in our chums from over the pond to take care of things.

Outcome is the same.

Edited by anotherchance

18 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Can do it the easy way and come to terms with the fact that it's happening and take the money, or the hard way where you'll have an unsettled player and we bring in our chums from over the pond to take care of things.

Outcome is the same.

An unsettled player because he’s not getting to go to Aberdeen :lol: Looking forward to it playing out the hard way over the next couple of weeks all the same. Should be fun. 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Is this not what Hibs have been doing to St Johnstone?

Can't see it happening regardless.

Not really comparable for me - Hibs dont tell journalists who we are bidding for, fans dont find out until the scarf picture.

I would have said it was Boyle agent briefing the DR, but the timing of this leak is a bit suspect after the weekend result.

Not you, but some dons fans seem to be hanging their hat on the "hes a lifelong dandy" line.................in truth if he can get -a lot - more cash down south then thats where he will move his family (and dont forget, his wife also plays football at a high level).

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not really comparable for me - Hibs dont tell journalists who we are bidding for, fans dont find out until the scarf picture.

I would have said it was Boyle agent briefing the DR, but the timing of this leak is a bit suspect after the weekend result.

Not you, but some dons fans seem to be hanging their hat on the "hes a lifelong dandy" line.................in truth if he can get -a lot - more cash down south then thats where he will move his family (and dont forget, his wife also plays football at a high level).

Think the lifelong dandy stuff is tongue in cheek. He may have a soft spot for us but most people know the guy will pursue finances, particularly at his age this is his time to get his big contract.