14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doyle-Hayes is class.

Give me a choice of him or Gogic and I'm 100% picking the one who can actually do something useful with the ball.

He's better all round than Mallan aswell.

Is he not quite similar to Joe Newell? I’d say so but that’s only based on what I’ve read about him, could be totally wrong. 

Edited by Zing.

If Hibs had tried to get him in January I  would have been up in arms about it , but his form tailed off so badly that I thought he was lucky to get a game towards the end of the season. There's a player there , but I can't see him being a regular starter !

33 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Is he not quite similar to Joe Newell? I’d say so but that’s only based on what I’ve read about him, could be totally wrong. 

Probably the most similar of your current midfield, aye.

44 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Doyles-Hayes is a better player than Newell IMO. 

Good on the ball, has an eye for a pass and is only going to get better. He's a good signing for you.

Pisses me off as the last 2 Killie managers (Alessio, Dyer) passed on signing him. Would have kept us up last season.

image.png.e584c5325d87c7c6856f5e0e13130125.png

Must be easy for your website guy when you sign a player. Just insert player's name in the same surrounding text.😄

Decent player, with lots of potential. Will Jacko be able to get the best out of him though?

6 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Douglas McNeill reporting that Jake Doyle-Hayes is Hibs bound. Course he is, he's a St. Mirren player.

Difference is that Hibs have at least one better central midfielder in every role than JDH is. Jackson Irvine? Better. Scott Allan? Better. Alex Gogic? Better.

I'd even have Stevie Mallan ahead of him given the choice.

Jackson Irvine is not a Hibs player

For what little its worth, and in full preparation for the slagging, this is how JDH "profiles" against Newell in the RG system v3.0

JDH.thumb.png.bb106c97f6ca78dc23949e1f006b8cc1.png

Hes probably better suited to a deeper role than Newell, although I'm sure St Mirren fans said he sees himself as more box to box. To me he'd be taking Gogics space in the team in games you're going to dominate, as hes defensively sound but also good on the ball. Probably see him dropped, or alongside, Gogic in games where you want be more solid.

But I'm a fanny so idk.

9 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hearing a 5% sell-on so similar to the John McGinn one. Good cash for you if we can get a few million for him.

😂

Sadly Saints'll be getting f**k all from this one. But I think we can all unite in hoping McGinn gets a megabucks deal this summer.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

😂

Sadly Saints'll be getting f**k all from this one. But I think we can all unite in hoping McGinn gets a megabucks deal this summer.

Any windfall we get will be spent buying up the best players from your first team so there'll still be wealth trickling down...

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

😂

Sadly Saints'll be getting f**k all from this one.

It might be absolutely taking the piss, but wouldn't we be due a tiny development fee? I feel that might be why we left our contract offer on the table for so long.

On 30/06/2021 at 20:05, Frank Sobotka said:

Joe Newell plus a boy with a double barrelled surname.

Massive Tory energy in that centre midfield area.

I thought The Guardian had decided that double barrelled surnames are now distinctly council estate? 

On 30/06/2021 at 20:14, RandomGuy. said:

For what little its worth, and in full preparation for the slagging,

On 30/06/2021 at 20:14, RandomGuy. said:

But I'm a fanny so idk.

O/T But why keep prefixing/ending posts about your graphs with this self deprecating shit? most people that are not complete idiots will take something from them. It is quite obviously something you enjoy doing tell them to get fucked if they moan.

Celtc want Nisbet and we are asking for £4m+ to let him go. Few other teams credited with an interest too. Wonder how many weeks this will drag on for? His agent will have the DR and Sun lined up and ready to go with their EXCLUSIVES on poor Kevin and his wish to leave Hibernian for his boyhood heroes. 

Edited by Zing.

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Celtc want Nisbet and we are asking for £4m+ to let him go. Few other teams credited with an interest too. Wonder how many weeks this will drag on for? His agent will have the DR and Sun lined up and ready to go with their EXCLUSIVES on poor Kevin and his wish to leave Hibernian for his boyhood heroes. 

I'd sell him for 4mil, for sure. 

We could just buy * looks up St Mirren team on Wikipedia * Eamon Brophy to replace him.