3 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Brilliant - crawling oot the woodwork after a Hibs loss.  Quelle surprise.  What time is the Abedeen game on?

3rd, and still with the same manager, bawbag.  

Calm down.. your over confidence in your team has been shown up ... again. Calm down.

Hibs fans like you have been all over Aberdeen pages for the past week. gloating over a first top 3 finish for your team in nearly 2 decades . Its football banter.

Wipe that tear away 🤫

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Brilliant - crawling oot the woodwork after a Hibs loss.  Quelle surprise.  What time is the Abedeen game on?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Guest Bob Mahelp

It's refreshing to know that at the end of a long, weird season, you can absolutely, 100%, rely on Hibs to shite the bed. 

:insertjackrossgif:

7 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Jack Toss? You are welcome to the bottling long ball merchant

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

For no reason other than I am stupidly excited. I know its the wrong thread but..................more of this please 

Wasn't your day today, Leithy, and your team didn't show up, so don't take it too hard.  

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wasn't your day today, Leithy, and your team didn't show up, so don't take it too hard.  

Yoon nutcase, raging bigot and arse crawling fawner. 

Who said **** can't multi-task ?

7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Jack Toss? You are welcome to the bottling long ball merchant

Blocky old bean, I'm sure we had a discussion earlier on the season about waiting until the end of the season to see how our respective teams and managers got on.  Ross achieved 3rd and a cup final, McInnes got emptied and now works for Premier Sports.  I know that's a bitter pill to swallow but you'll be fine.  There's always next year.  

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Blocky old bean, I'm sure we had a discussion earlier on the season about waiting until the end of the season to see how our respective teams and managers got on.  Ross achieved 3rd and a cup final, McInnes got emptied and now works for Premier Sports.  I know that's a bitter pill to swallow but you'll be fine.  There's always next year.  

Eh? 

Whose talking about Mcinnes except you? 

For what its worth Mcinnes left having won something (Jackie boy hasnt) , numerous top 3 finishes (including some 2nds) - again Jack Toss has had 1 season in the top 3.

As others pointed out you have been telling us Europe and league placing doesnt count for years (as you have been way in our shadow and bitter)

Please dont start bawling your eyes out over your greatest team in a generation hibsing it 🤫 . If you love Jack Ross for 2 semi final humpings and a final kicking then it says everything about you Hibees.

HIBSED IT 😄

Edited by afc_blockhead

9 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Yoon nutcase, raging bigot and arse crawling fawner. 

Who said **** can't multi-task ?

Wee Leithy is a decent poster and Hibs had a decent season, even if they didn't turn up today, so it's perfectly apt for we broad-shouldered Gers to say so.

You, though, are a fucking nonentity supporting a team who had a desultory season yet here you are trying to lord it over your betters.

You should be embarrassed by yourself.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wee Leithy is a decent poster and Hibs had a decent season, even if they didn't turn up today, so it's perfectly apt for we broad-shouldered Gers to say so.

You, though, are a fucking nonentity supporting a team who had a desultory season yet here you are trying to lord it over your betters.

If i were you i would be considering why spending tens of millions you dont have (again) has resulted in a season in which St Johnstone have won more than you.

St Johnstone are your betters. Show them some respect too and except how good they have been instead of sympathising with non entity Hibs fans

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Behave. Hibs Fan's have been over Aberdeen cup semi and final defeats (to Celtic) for years. On our thread after every defeat the past few months.

I'm sure they're big enough to take it back.

Edited by Merkland Red

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

If i were you i would be considering why spending tens of millions you dont have (again) has resulted in a season in which St Johnstone have won more than you.

St Johnstone are your betters. Show them some respect too and except how good they have been instead of sympathising with non entity Hibs fans

Pathetic how you, wee boaby and the red merkin's first instinct is to try and lord it over Hibs.

But then, if you don't really have a team to support...

40 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibsed it again 

Those great Brazil esque attacking geniuses Hibs with the best team in their history blow it again... almost as if you are a nothing club with an average at best team isnt it 😆

f**k knows what that makes Aberdeen then tbh 🤷‍♂️

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Pathetic how you, wee boaby and the red merkin's first instinct is to try and lord it over Hibs.

But then, if you don't really have a team to support...

Ignoring the fact youve spent tens of millions to win less than St Johnstone ? 

Dont have a team to support ? Odd comment. Aberdeen would be the answer for me.

You had no team to support a decade or so back because yours died.

Arent you trolling Aberdeen fans as a first thought? ...

As a supporter of someone whose life revolves around hating a team (based on bigotry) i think i can simply laugh at you 😄

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

f**k knows what that makes Aberdeen then tbh 🤷‍♂️

Difference is weve been more than aware of how shit we are this season, hence wanting our manager out (which all other clubs warned us against)

Hibs fans always believe the hype they give themselves. Funny