3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We had "bespoke" Joma kits, and it was just generic ones with an added stripe.

Our kits are generally woeful whatever the manufacturer though, mind you.

What was the material like on the St.Johnstone kits when sponsored by Joma. 

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

It was pretty cheap feeling by comparison to Macron in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wouldn't be any use as pyjamas tbh.

On 17/05/2021 at 23:09, Zing. said:

Agents at work in the lead up to the cup final. Ideal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7126430/hibs-boyle-irvine-scottish-cup-final-aberdeen-transfer/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1621287419

Losing Boyle for 500k would be horrible. Irvine, while he’s been good, hasn’t been the revelation I expected in the middle of the park. I’d definitely keep him but wouldn’t break the bank. 

I know a couple of Hibs fans and they'd said how impressed they'd been with Irvine so I'd assumed that that was the general opinion. 

As a County fan I've kept tabs on how he's been getting on since he left us. When he signed for hibs my impression was that he'd use you to showcase what he can do, then get another gig in the English championship/EPL.

Is he likely to stay or leave this summer?

Email from Ron Gordon this morning - i assume we all got it

Nice words and a subtle warning about not getting on the wrong side of John Q Law this weekend............

To Hibernian Supporters Everywhere,

As we head into what we hope will be an exciting and successful final weekend of the season for our Club, I thought it the perfect time to write and thank you for your incredible commitment and support this season.

Without you, we could not have achieved our highest league finish in almost two decades; we would not have played in four consecutive League and Scottish Cup semi-finals; or won through to the Scottish Cup Final this Saturday. Thanks to you we were able to build an exciting, creative and accomplished side led by Jack Ross. We have a great mix of youth, experience, speed, creativity, grit and desire - a squad that we can build on, so thank you for you for making our sporting success possible.

Football is simply not the same without you. We have missed you terribly - Easter Road craves your energy, passion, hope and belief in Hibernian. We are very much looking forward to seeing you again at Easter Road early next season…we will welcome you home with open arms, with some important improvements, and with European football to add to the excitement. As of today, our Season Ticket sales are pacing well ahead of previous years - I am hopeful that we will set a new record, so thank you for believing and for supporting your Club.

We share great hopes and ambition for our Club, and our journey together is just beginning. I can assure you that everyone across the Club is committed and working very hard for our success. We have had a terrific season - so on your behalf, I want to thank Jack and the coaching staff, the entire football squad, everyone at HTC and Easter Road for their commitment and effort in our success. They have been magnificent.

I also want to ask one more time for your support and patience. Please, cheer the team on, but please do it with your friends and your family and do it within the Government restrictions that are there to protect us all. Let’s not be part of anything that risks the progress made in tackling the pandemic.

We have one more job to finish tomorrow - I know our team will wear the green and white with joy and pride; that they will give us their very best effort; and I believe as I’m sure you do, that the Sun will Shine on Leith this Scottish Cup Saturday. Together there is nothing we can’t accomplish!

We are Hibs! GGTTH

41 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Nice words and a subtle warning about not getting on the wrong side of John Q Law this weekend............

To Hibernian Supporters Everywhere,

As we head into what we hope will be an exciting and successful final weekend of the season for our Club, I thought it the perfect time to write and thank you for your incredible commitment and support this season.

Without you, we could not have achieved our highest league finish in almost two decades; we would not have played in four consecutive League and Scottish Cup semi-finals; or won through to the Scottish Cup Final this Saturday. Thanks to you we were able to build an exciting, creative and accomplished side led by Jack Ross. We have a great mix of youth, experience, speed, creativity, grit and desire - a squad that we can build on, so thank you for you for making our sporting success possible.

Football is simply not the same without you. We have missed you terribly - Easter Road craves your energy, passion, hope and belief in Hibernian. We are very much looking forward to seeing you again at Easter Road early next season…we will welcome you home with open arms, with some important improvements, and with European football to add to the excitement. As of today, our Season Ticket sales are pacing well ahead of previous years - I am hopeful that we will set a new record, so thank you for believing and for supporting your Club.

We share great hopes and ambition for our Club, and our journey together is just beginning. I can assure you that everyone across the Club is committed and working very hard for our success. We have had a terrific season - so on your behalf, I want to thank Jack and the coaching staff, the entire football squad, everyone at HTC and Easter Road for their commitment and effort in our success. They have been magnificent.

I also want to ask one more time for your support and patience. Please, cheer the team on, but please do it with your friends and your family and do it within the Government restrictions that are there to protect us all. Let’s not be part of anything that risks the progress made in tackling the pandemic.

We have one more job to finish tomorrow - I know our team will wear the green and white with joy and pride; that they will give us their very best effort; and I believe as I’m sure you do, that the Sun will Shine on Leith this Scottish Cup Saturday. Together there is nothing we can’t accomplish!

We are Hibs! GGTTH

Should have just sent a tweet and then let fans congregate IMO.

Apparently AC Milan are interested in Josh Doig for around £4m according to the press today.  He's obviously got a lot of potential, but do Hibs fans see him at that kind of level?

Probably not seen enough of him to judge, and he's looked good what I have seen of him, but I was a bit surprised to be honest.  Might all just be paper talk of course..

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Apparently AC Milan are interested in Josh Doig for around £4m according to the press today.  He's obviously got a lot of potential, but do Hibs fans see him at that kind of level?

Probably not seen enough of him to judge, and he's looked good what I have seen of him, but I was a bit surprised to be honest.  Might all just be paper talk of course..

JD doesnt want to leave, he is delighted at how everything is going with Hibs and ideally would stay - having said that, there are several clubs monitoring his progress - Arsenal, Watford and apparently ACM. The money on offer will be life changing for him and Hibs wont want to hold him to ransom.

He is very good and looks like he will get even better.

Started off and hit the ground running, had a full season and has not looked out of place  - at the ripe age of 19.

Most kids come in, shine for a few months and fade a wee bit. He doesnt look even close to that. He is the real deal.

The best part is that he was released by Hearts who - rather crucually - didnt offer him a contract and hence get £0.00 from any transfer.

Big mistake

Huge

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I'd be surprised too but it's not out with the realms of possibility for me, especially when you consider that there's been a couple of Celtic youth prospects signed up by Bayern recently and similarly Hickey made a fairly decent step up to Serie A, albeit it's not AC Milan levels.

I think the issue you have here is that it's his breakthrough season and it's often hard to judge a youth player after 1 year. That being said, Milan might've been keeping tabs on him beforehand as well.

I think he has great potential and looks like he will be top class.

9 hours ago, Leith Green said:

To Hibernian Supporters EveryWheRE,

As we head into what we hope will be an exCiting and successful final weeKend of the season for our Club, I thought it the perfect time to write and thank you for your incredible commitment and support this season.

Without you, we could not have achieved our highest league finish in almost two decades; we would not have played in four consecutive League and Scottish Cup semi-finals; or won through to the Scottish Cup Final this Saturday. Thanks to you we were able to build an exciting, creative and accomplished side led by Jack ROSs. WE have a great mix of youth, experience, Speed, creaTivity, gRit and dEsirE - a squad That we can build on, so thank you for you for making our sporting success possible.

We are Hibs! GGTTH

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibsed it again 

Those great Brazil esque attacking geniuses Hibs with the best team in their history blow it again... almost as if you are a nothing club with an average at best team isnt it 😆

Brilliant - crawling oot the woodwork after a Hibs loss.  Quelle surprise.  What time is the Abedeen game on?

3rd, and still with the same manager, bawbag.