Sounds promising [emoji3] We have loads of places booked throughout the day but nowhere that will probably be showing the football. Will Victoria's bar show football? I've managed to book there for 2 on top of the Barologist (which I know won't).  Hopefully you boys win and it turns into a street party instead!
I'm not actually sure if the Vicky has a tele tbh. Been in a few times but genuinely can't mind seeing one. Will check the next time I'm walking past and have a look.

1 hour ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Sounds promising :D We have loads of places booked throughout the day but nowhere that will probably be showing the football. Will Victoria's bar show football? I've managed to book there for 2 on top of the Barologist (which I know won't).  Hopefully you boys win and it turns into a street party instead...

48 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
1 hour ago, Peter LaFleur said:
Sounds promising emoji3.png We have loads of places booked throughout the day but nowhere that will probably be showing the football. Will Victoria's bar show football? I've managed to book there for 2 on top of the Barologist (which I know won't).  Hopefully you boys win and it turns into a street party instead!

I'm not actually sure if the Vicky has a tele tbh. Been in a few times but genuinely can't mind seeing one. Will check the next time I'm walking past and have a look.

Used to live across from it and I'm still not entirely sure but I'd be very surprised if so. Owned by the Joe Pearce's folk is it no? In which case it's happy to have fans but not putting a game on 

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If you're stuck, The Tor isn't too concerned with snowflake notions such as capacity or distancing. You'll get in there no worries.

Made me laugh, I have an image of the poor guy turning up (believing the weegie PR that all of Edinburgh is some douce Morningside maisie suburb) and the taxi drops him and his new bride at The Tor.

"Barkeep, will you fix us some singapore slings and perhaps some olives with feta as a pleasant snack?"

Here, have some pool balls in a sock..............

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Made me laugh, I have an image of the poor guy turning up (believing the weegie PR that all of Edinburgh is some douce Morningside maisie suburb) and the taxi drops him and his new bride at The Tor.

"Barkeep, will you fix us some singapore slings and perhaps some olives with feta as a pleasant snack?"

Here, have some pool balls in a sock..............

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

It's not the worst boozer in Edinburgh, but since the restrictions have been relaxed it's meant to be absolutely rammed at the weekends, with zero consideration for the rules etc.

They've turned the front part into the CafèTorino. Popped in a few weeks ago, it wouldn't look out of place in any of the more upmarket Edinburgh neighbourhoods. Had the Sweet potato, Chili and Coconut soup.

Delicious.

12 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Josh Doig linked with Watford. I can’t see the figure quoted in the article being anywhere near accurate. He’ll definitely be away in the summer though I think. Saw us linked with Scott McMann, no idea if he’s any good or not.

https://t.co/K9Wup7R6sS

Careful. You're about to be told £4m is a ridiculous figure.

55 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Josh Doig linked with Watford. I can’t see the figure quoted in the article being anywhere near accurate. He’ll definitely be away in the summer though I think. Saw us linked with Scott McMann, no idea if he’s any good or not.

https://t.co/K9Wup7R6sS

Amused at one of the Watford fans comments below the article

image.png.37266b9626ff42ab125de26fb6c3b716.png

@Merkland RedIf it was £4m I would drive him down myself as long as we also had a sellon.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Amused at one of the Watford fans comments below the article

image.png.37266b9626ff42ab125de26fb6c3b716.png

@Merkland RedIf it was £4m I would drive him down myself as long as we also had a sellon.

😂😂

Yip. Sell ons are a must.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

I had a look at that “discussion” on your thread earlier on. Entertaining stuff :lol: 

It was something else.

Personally hope you absolutely rinse them but only after we've gotten paid for Ferguson first!

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Oooft good luck.

Very hit and miss.

That being said StMirren's kits this season are belters.

Think we're getting bespoke kits and it's a 7 figure deal. 

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Aye it looks like we’re tied to a direct deal with Joma. Can’t argue with that kind of money coming in. 

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Aye it looks like we’re tied to a direct deal with Joma. Can’t argue with that kind of money coming in. 

Still see the usual suspects on Twitter complaining about it :lol: 

Ffs we have been bumped then [emoji23].

Ach kits are kits. Only real issue I had with them was last summer they took pre orders roughly May time I'm sure and I didn't receive my boys infant kit till late October because it was coming from China due to covid ect. Fair enough but the adult kits arrived in the summer.

Its pretty hard to screw up a Hibs home kit you'd imagine.

We had "bespoke" Joma kits, and it was just generic ones with an added stripe.

Our kits are generally woeful whatever the manufacturer though, mind you.