4 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

what a fucking moron 😆

I've been hoping you'll appear on the match thread to tell us we'll lose tbh. You've got a knack of turning our season around with "bubbles burst" chat.

On 09/05/2021 at 08:42, RandomGuy. said:

Depends where you look. Oddschecker, who look at every site, have St Mirren as favourites...

Screenshot_20210509-084216_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8c5a589d82722ac359113a9700f341f9.jpg

Randoom you don't half haver shite 

Few of us at mine yesterday within rules and all predictions were StJ win from 3.0 to 2.1

Most I spoke to were very confident indeed 

19 hours ago, Durex Play said:

Where’s everyone watching it?

The Harp is a ticketed do and none left. 

We have a number of options booked. Would prefer Malones, but got Plat 5 and somewhere else in the back pocket.

Will be pished anyway.............

Alright lads, me and my mates have ended up organising a last minute pish up in Edinburgh this weekend. We’ve got stuff booked for Saturday but need pointed in the direction of some boozers for Friday night that will be accepting walks ins (or I could ring up and book). Not bothered about staying in the city centre. Cheers

Sounds as though this was Marciano’s last game today. Couldn’t kick worth a f**k but his shot stopping was utterly tremendous at times. I’m too young to remember Goram or Leighton so he goes down as the best keeper in my lifetime. Will sorely miss him and even more sorely miss his mrs. 

Wish him all the best unless he ends up in Glasgow.

It says they're at Castle Greyskull on July 17th. The two Scottish sides in the Europa Conference League enter at Q2 on July 20th/21st/22nd. Hibs could play them on Monday & dash over to Georgia or Kazakhstan via that new monorail I suppose. It's progressing faster than the tramlines in Edinburgh did.

2 hours ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

It says they're at Castle Greyskull on July 17th. The two Scottish sides in the Europa Conference League enter at Q2 on July 20th/21st/22nd. Hibs could play them on Monday & dash over to Georgia or Kazakhstan via that new monorail I suppose. It's progressing faster than the tramlines in Edinburgh did.

Snake mountain.

Castle greyskull was He-man's gaff.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

On 09/05/2021 at 08:26, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

The only fans of ours on here with any confidence showing are Tam and TRS, and both do the same dance before every game as, for some reason, it completely winds up fans every week who are too dense to realise its an act.

Fucking act?

Just because some of us have confidence and aren't complete melodramatic shitebags doesn't  mean it's an act.

Confidence coupled with a fair amount of skill will often overpower shitebag, nervous competitors. Let's hope St Johnstone are more like me than you.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Fucking act?

Just because some of us have confidence and aren't complete melodramatic shitebags doesn't  mean it's an act.

Confidence coupled with a fair amount of skill will often overpower shitebag, nervous competitors. Let's hope St Johnstone are more like me than you.

Good on you.

The Hibs support is full of mewling shite bags who convince themselves it's going to be a disaster before a ball is even kicked. They do my head in.

42 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Good on you.

The Hibs support is full of mewling shite bags who convince themselves it's going to be a disaster before a ball is even kicked. They do my head in.

I have a mate like that - hopeless whinger.

I think its pretty straightforward, if we play to our capabilities and score first we will win comfortably against the fermers. 

48 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Good on you.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

I have a mate like that - hopeless whinger.

I think its pretty straightforward, if we play to our capabilities and score first we will win comfortably against the fermers. 

Reserve the right to hold this view for any derby where we are in better form that Hearts

Agents at work in the lead up to the cup final. Ideal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7126430/hibs-boyle-irvine-scottish-cup-final-aberdeen-transfer/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1621287419

Losing Boyle for 500k would be horrible. Irvine, while he’s been good, hasn’t been the revelation I expected in the middle of the park. I’d definitely keep him but wouldn’t break the bank.