1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

What?

Screenshot_20210201-163709.png

Aye, that is classic agent spinning "you cant blame XXX player for how YYY club has handled this situation"

Should be noted that if he leaves this will be Nisbet 5th club since 2018................

A source close to the player told Record Sport: “Kevin is at a standstill. He’s not even spoken to the Birmingham manager yet and time is marching on.”

Well, Kevin’s agent, kindly tell the Birmingham manager to get an offer in that Hibs will accept so he can talk to your client. 

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

Birmingham could find themselves in league one.  They are only 4 points ahead.  Could easily go down.  If he screws the nut in at Hibs for the remainder of the season he could perhaps even find himself in Stevie Clark’s plans.

Yeah if it was a higher club in the league where he's expecting decent service I would understand he might want to go to a higher league to force his way in to the Euros but Birmingham is too risky for me.

However as I mentioned in a TA thread Dykes is really the only certainty to go up front right now. Griff is Griff, Mcburnie/Burke are pretty rotten and Shankland is probably out the picture now so he could have ended up with a place just continuing where he is now. Still, decent money made in a very short time if he does go now.

Edited by gannonball