1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

I could understand it if it’s on the basis that while Marciano is out, we don’t want Craig Samson on the bench for a cup semi final, that could have disaster written allover it, however provided Marciano gets back fit again then I would rather he went out on loan and it would be a fair rationale for bringing him back.

Fingers crossed League 1 and 2 coming back soon, it’s rubbish having less Scottish football to follow and read up about, so I canny imagine how pish it must be following one of those teams, not getting to see your team but having to see other teams play. 

Fingers crossed you get the nod to come back soon and we can send you big Kevin back on deadline day.

It's rubbish being a sports report for a paper with no live sport to cover too. Brutal!

Here's hoping we can see him back at the Rock later in the season. Although, to be honest, I'd be equally as delighted to see him get (and take) his chance to be Hibs' number one*.

Spoiler

*Lies. I want him back in a Sons shirt.

Have you got any other players we could have on-loan btw? I formed really deep attachments to Kevin and wee Sam Stanton (:wub:) so anyone else would be great.

11 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

It's rubbish being a sports report for a paper with no live sport to cover too. Brutal!

Here's hoping we can see him back at the Rock later in the season. Although, to be honest, I'd be equally as delighted to see him get (and take) his chance to be Hibs' number one*.

Hide contents

*Lies. I want him back in a Sons shirt.

Have you got any other players we could have on-loan btw? I formed really deep attachments to Kevin and wee Sam Stanton (:wub:) so anyone else would be great.

Squad is pretty light at the moment if you discount the players on loan at the suspended leagues, Steven Bradley looked decent off the bench against Hamilton, wide player, clearly has talent but probably a bit lightweight, will send him your way 🤝

10 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Squad is pretty light at the moment if you discount the players on loan at the suspended leagues, Steven Bradley looked decent off the bench against Hamilton, wide player, clearly has talent but probably a bit lightweight, will send him your way 🤝

We could do with a bit of width...Or indeed anything attacking at all. So he'll do!

The first part of a two part interview with former Hibernian midfielder Danny Galbraith! 

Across the two parts, Danny discusses the highs and lows of his career, including training with some of the best players in the business at Manchester United, dealing with high expectations and injuries at a young age, THAT goal against Celtic and his strained relationship with John 'Yogi' Hughes and Pat Fenlon

The podcast is available on all major podcast providers and the links are contained within the tweet attached 

10 hours ago, Green Day said:

Just how well does Ryan Porteous talk? Really mature for a 21yo - also states that he hasnt really had any issue with away dressing rooms in the Premiership.

Not surprised- he had experience of L2 dressing rooms when on loan to Edinburgh City. Premiership ones are distinctly palatial in comparison.

Just do not say that they 'Hibsed' it today or the thread will be waterlogged by HTD and Green Day's salty tears through the misuse of the term.
But surely all this "Hibsing" talk is simply a massive prolonged Troll of The Rangers given the one and only time they bucked the trend was the day they fucked them over. Imagine losing a "big game" to the ultimate bottlers !