1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Don't want to be an immediate downer but that has "put self in shop window to move back down south" all over it

We have the same thing with O'Donnell and while everyone pretty much acknowledged at the time it was a mutually beneficial arrangement it's still a very weird vibe now he's being asked whether he'll stick around until the end of the season.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

We have the same thing with O'Donnell and while everyone pretty much acknowledged at the time it was a mutually beneficial arrangement it's still a very weird vibe now he's being asked whether he'll stick around until the end of the season.

Aye, who knows where we'll be in 6 months. If clubs in england are still cutting cloth and big Ronny is still planning to increase our budget then could stay a while.

42 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

you're making him sound like the Maldini of the north when he's more of a Jay out of Jay and Silent Bob looking fella.

He's (probably) infinitely cooler than Maldini. And his hair is better too.

Still not forgotten him absolutely annoying the Hibs midfield to death in the league cup final. Even more impressive as Boyce didn't turn up that day whatsoever so we were basically playing with ten men.

He should do a good job for you, loves a late run onto a cross.

52 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Hi guys. Know that Matt Macey appears to have beaten him to the number one jersey, but I spoke to Sons' goalkeeping coach Robert Glen last week about Kevin Dabrowski - and I thought it might be of some interest to my HiberniSons pals.

Clicky

Hopefully he gets his chance, although if Marciano gets fit and he’s down to number 3 it seems silly keeping him instead of getting him game time, having said that, who knows if we’ll even get League 1 up and running again unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Hopefully he gets his chance, although if Marciano gets fit and he’s down to number 3 it seems silly keeping him instead of getting him game time, having said that, who knows if we’ll even get League 1 up and running again unfortunately.

Yeah I agree. He's far too good to be the third choice at a club, especially given he'll be 23 this year. It's not like we're talking about a 19-year-old. He's obviously still young for a goalkeeper, but he'll not be wanting to copy Danny Rogers' route after his loan spells where he spends a few years wasting away on the bench/reserves.

I can imagine if you were looking to loan him out again then there would be quite a queue of clubs in the Championship (and maybe even in the Premiership) who would be keen to take him on. 

The optimistic in me is hoping that, if (and it's a big if) League One gets back up and running and Marciano and Macey are both fit then we might see Kev back at the Rock. Jim Duffy was delighted with him, he was playing every week and enjoying his football and Jack Ross seemed pleased with his progress, so it might suit everyone. But I'm not getting my hopes up too much about that.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Yeah I agree. He's far too good to be the third choice at a club, especially given he'll be 23 this year. It's not like we're talking about a 19-year-old. He's obviously still young for a goalkeeper, but he'll not be wanting to copy Danny Rogers' route after his loan spells where he spends a few years wasting away on the bench/reserves.

I can imagine if you were looking to loan him out again then there would be quite a queue of clubs in the Championship (and maybe even in the Premiership) who would be keen to take him on. 

The optimistic in me is hoping that, if (and it's a big if) League One gets back up and running and Marciano and Macey are both fit then we might see Kev back at the Rock. Jim Duffy was delighted with him, he was playing every week and enjoying his football and Jack Ross seemed pleased with his progress, so it might suit everyone. But I'm not getting my hopes up too much about that.

I could understand it if it’s on the basis that while Marciano is out, we don’t want Craig Samson on the bench for a cup semi final, that could have disaster written allover it, however provided Marciano gets back fit again then I would rather he went out on loan and it would be a fair rationale for bringing him back.

Fingers crossed League 1 and 2 coming back soon, it’s rubbish having less Scottish football to follow and read up about, so I canny imagine how pish it must be following one of those teams, not getting to see your team but having to see other teams play. 

Fingers crossed you get the nod to come back soon and we can send you big Kevin back on deadline day.