1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

I've noticed Gogic has been out of the starting XI quite a lot. Has he been shite?

We’ve only played two central midfielders most of the season and recently Hallberg has given us more going forward than Gogic. I think we missed him during the week though and wouldn’t be surprised to see him back in tomorrow.

He played a huge part in our good form early in the season. 

5 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

This'll probably end up being bookmarked and brought up a million times in the future but unless he's improved loads Cadden is a very poor signing for Hibs.

It's all part of Jack Ross' slow, boring, morph into Derek McInnes.

8 years of shitfesting top 4 and signing anyone who had a good game against Hibs awaits!

5 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

This'll probably end up being bookmarked and brought up a million times in the future but unless he's improved loads Cadden is a very poor signing for Hibs.

I'm not going to make as bold a claim but I just posted in our thread, he's barely kicked a ball in a year. He was largely an unused sub for Columbus.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's all part of Jack Ross' slow, boring, morph into Derek McInnes.

8 years of shitfesting top 4 and signing anyone who had a good game against Hibs awaits!

Lol 8 years of consistent top 4 placings would be terrific you maniac, and we've scored the third highest number of goals in the league.