8 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Alan Burrows would be a good replacement. 

First of all, I think he is very happy there - a Well fan, used to run their fans site (I think?) and is basically a fan doing his dream job.

Second, I reckon that this has been on the cards since RG bought us - he has some specific ideas for the club, and I dont think that LD was ever just going to be a "point and shoot" type of CEO.

I think that whoever we qppoint will really just be a figurehead / delivery mechanism for whatever RGs ideas are.

32 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Second, I reckon that this has been on the cards since RG bought us

I think that whoever we qppoint will really just be a figurehead / delivery mechanism for whatever RGs ideas are.

be7fe07927b427d09fac8a7aefce4f4c.gif.d88f2e844ea6157e6903c7c0c45b99aa.gif

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Budge was saying in that documentary the other night that she wanted someone to help with her workload to give her more days off. Dempster the obvious candidate..

Dempsters finest years came whilst we were in the championship. Can see her re-finding that form back in the seaside leagues.

Edited by St. Jude

I enjoyed her tenure.  Lots of positives, just a handful of negatives, and handled in the most part with a quiet dignity some of her contemporaries could only dream of. 

Oh well.  BBQs under the stands, multi-ball offence bonus rounds and monster trucks on the pitch at half time it is then.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Sun reporting that she's away to Queens Park under Willie Haughey.

I believe there is a family reason she needs to be in or around Glasgow, and imagine that the challenge of being Queens Chief Exec will suit her.

Wish her well.