Just now, Merkland Red said:

Did you click it? Saw it earlier and thought it was quite funny. Hibs social media team on the ball as usual.

Sorry, aye i just read it 👍

They have been dangling the signing like a carrot for the last 24 hours while people wet themselves and come up with conspiracy theories a la the McRorie saga !

Been amusing to watch tbh

Just now, Green Day said:

Sorry, aye i just read it 👍

They have been dangling the signing like a carrot for the last 24 hours while people wet themselves and come up with conspiracy theories a la the McRorie saga !

Been amusing to watch tbh

Quite funny to see folk get whipped in to a frenzy when they know it's happening.

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You have to give credit to Aberdeen, just ditching their scouting team and using the money saved to pay our targets a couple of hundred quid a week extra.

Or I could be we keep our interest quiet,the fact the players choose the bigger more successful club is only a surprise to you hibees

Having done favourite ever Hibs players, I'm bored without a game this weekend again so I'm asking for submissions for your favourite objectively shite Hibs player. 

I'm going to start with Jay Shields. Had a couple of 6/7 game spells during injury crises under Mowbray where he played right back or DM and did a lot of absolutely thwacking folk and not a lot else. One game in particular he was just sent to pester Roy Keane I believe and did surprisingly well. It soon became apparent that he was not going to develop and ended up slipping down the leagues to Juniors by his mid 20s.

_41622734_jayshields270.jpg

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Having done favourite ever Hibs players, I'm bored without a game this weekend again so I'm asking for submissions for your favourite objectively shite Hibs player.

There's a Hibs game in about 40 minutes, or does the League Cup not count as football?

6 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I'm going to start with Jay Shields. Had a couple of 6/7 game spells during injury crises under Mowbray where he played right back or DM and did a lot of absolutely thwacking folk and not a lot else. One game in particular he was just sent to pester Roy Keane I believe and did surprisingly well. It soon became apparent that he was not going to develop and ended up slipping down the leagues to Juniors by his mid 20s.

Eduardo " El  Tanque " Hurtado " 

23 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Just watch him fly at Paul Hartley at 100mph to setup that first goal. He was a madman.

19 hours ago, philpy said:

One of the drivers from my work made the telly 😂😂 (the guy perched on the post outside the ground) 

Must have been (a) Baltic and (b) bloody uncomfortable to be perched there for all that time !!