14 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10749

Must say my pubes and Hibs have never really been in my thoughts at the same time.  What a world we live in. 

Interesting couple of bawsack products...........their proof readers need "sacked" though

image.png.e517ced24c7fb9e5cf91e2e6e26f6811.png

Edited by Green Day

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

With the sheer amount of shagging you get up to in a Hibs top these days, this makes perfect sense. Good call from the club tbh. 

image.png.92fa9ccd0d8001a43c69c06e4b2b9dd1.png

Agreed, comrade. But just remember to remove the Hibs top when shagging. There's nothing more upsetting on the eye than a man wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. 

In fact, it's worse if he's also wearing socks. 

26 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Agreed, comrade. But just remember to remove the Hibs top when shagging. There's nothing more upsetting on the eye than a man wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. 

In fact, it's worse if he's also wearing socks. 

You haven't seen me without a top. 

image.png.e40325809ad12188605f7697049fd6a3.png

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Great Crimbo stocking filler that..🤣

"get anything nice for crimbo?" 

"Yeah, deodorant for me bawsack"

"Grumpy c**t"

Maybe thats the problem with that @8GamesToGoguy - hes not getting his fragrant baws sucked like all us godlike Hibbies?

17 hours ago, Green Day said:

Interesting couple of bawsack products...........their proof readers need "sacked" though

image.png.e517ced24c7fb9e5cf91e2e6e26f6811.png

It has reminded me of an old joke:

I went into the chemist and asked to buy some deodorant

The Assistant asked "Ball or Aerosol?"

I replied "Neither, it's for my armpits"

Guest 8GamesToGo
23 hours ago, Green Day said:

Maybe thats the problem with that @8GamesToGoguy - hes not getting his fragrant baws sucked like all us godlike Hibbies?

Thanks for inviting me in to your burrow. I just assumed this was a way for Boyle to get a reliable source of replacement hair for his transplant. Is that Whittaker, Fletcher, Griffiths and Boyle now? Awfy lot of vain Hibees about.

Seriously, I'm sure this is a growth industry. I know that my priority during a global pandemic with mass unemployment is "I must shave my balls". And if it helps Hibs avoid cutting more staff and trimming more costs then that's the main thing.

Seriously, I'm sure this is a 

10 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Thanks for inviting me in to your burrow. I just assumed this was a way for Boyle to get a reliable source of replacement hair for his transplant. Is that Whittaker, Fletcher, Griffiths and Boyle now? Awfy lot of vain Hibees about.

Seriously, I'm sure this is a growth industry. I know that my priority during a global pandemic with mass unemployment is "I must shave my balls". And if it helps Hibs avoid cutting more staff and trimming more costs then that's the main thing.

Seriously, I'm sure this is a 

Finally. He's been cut off . 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Marc McNulty was arrested for match fixing. Wonder if it involved some of our games last season. 

Apparently the betting scam is for getting yellow cards, and McNulty didn't get any at all last season. The season before, he got 5 cards in a Hibs jersey and none for anyone else, so it's quite likely.

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Rumours seem to be doing the rounds that Scott Allan’s career is over with a heart problem. Anyone heard anything? 

Heard something to that affect a few days ago from a good source, didn’t want to share due to the nature of the rumour but sounds like there’s something in it, he was at Tannadice scouting on Saturday so he may be moving to some kind of backroom staff role.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Rumours seem to be doing the rounds that Scott Allan’s career is over with a heart problem. Anyone heard anything? 

Would be a real shame for him and us. Tremendous player on his day.

Certainly looks like we’re trying to splash the manscaped cash this week. Assume we’ll get another midfielder and maybe one more going by what Ross was saying last week.