Never under estimate what Mrs McGinn's fanny has done for Scottish football!

As I said in the St Mirren thread, with the number of subs you can have, no harm in having someone who can come on as a late sub, sit deep in the midfield and calm down/see out a game.

Not too unhappy at that really, if he's there to cover Gogic as the deep lying midfielder (albeit of a different sort) for injuries/suspensions then no bother, good guy to have around. 

Still need one more in there. Does anyone know Ron Gordon's address? I would like to send him a photograph of Alan Campbell, not that he'd sign for us regardless of money.

McGinn and Doig have taken away any fear I had on fullbacks, with a better rested gray and Stevenson on standby. Got the goalie to sit on the bench. With Jackson away another centre half needed or it's Gogic in there. James and Hallberg (hate to do it but there's only room for one him or Newall in the squad) hopefully can get moved on. Murphy for Horgan I'm happy enough with. Glad to see Mallan will probably get game time, Allan has been poor (which I remember @JamesM82 saying this situation may be an issue as a diabetic) but still class on his day. 2 good strikers, Martin Boyle for cover and a youngster who'll do fine is ok.

So that's one dynamic midfielder, a centre back and, if county are willing to be generous, 1 Ross Stewart away from a very good, sustainable squad.

A lot of young and prime players, there's natural wastage through retirement/end of contract coming that will free up wages to replenish as we go, 3-5 sellable assets probably in the squad. More than decent manager. Could be happy days ahead for a bit (sorry I've gotten hopeful again).

Not sure how 'good' a signing he will be on the park but it's good for Sid to have back up in the changing room. Best of luck to Stephen. 

15 hours ago, Ric said:

Never under estimate what Mrs McGinn's fanny has done for Scottish football!

Probably best cutting out the midweek drinking, you go a bit creepy. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably best cutting out the midweek drinking, you go a bit creepy. 

Not another misogynist who finds it "distasteful" discussing a woman's natural reproductive cycle. 🙄

Come on guys, it's 2020, get with the times.

On 16/09/2020 at 20:33, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Not too unhappy at that really, if he's there to cover Gogic as the deep lying midfielder (albeit of a different sort) for injuries/suspensions then no bother, good guy to have around. 

Still need one more in there. Does anyone know Ron Gordon's address? I would like to send him a photograph of Alan Campbell, not that he'd sign for us regardless of money.

McGinn and Doig have taken away any fear I had on fullbacks, with a better rested gray and Stevenson on standby. Got the goalie to sit on the bench. With Jackson away another centre half needed or it's Gogic in there. James and Hallberg (hate to do it but there's only room for one him or Newall in the squad) hopefully can get moved on. Murphy for Horgan I'm happy enough with. Glad to see Mallan will probably get game time, Allan has been poor (which I remember @JamesM82 saying this situation may be an issue as a diabetic) but still class on his day. 2 good strikers, Martin Boyle for cover and a youngster who'll do fine is ok.

So that's one dynamic midfielder, a centre back and, if county are willing to be generous, 1 Ross Stewart away from a very good, sustainable squad.

A lot of young and prime players, there's natural wastage through retirement/end of contract coming that will free up wages to replenish as we go, 3-5 sellable assets probably in the squad. More than decent manager. Could be happy days ahead for a bit (sorry I've gotten hopeful again).

JR is now saying that Allan is out for a while (?) with an undisclosed "personal health issue".

2+2 = ?