1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Daryl Horgan with the cigars out for Wycombe against Brentford I see. Running the show against some Championship no marks.

Edit - Wycombe are a man down too.  Although you wouldn't tell.  Horgan is directing traffic whilst smoking a Cuban.

Out on pens... I thought Wycombe was a shite move untill I realised they were a championship outfit now ha

Pretty highly thought of, only seen him in friendlies but he’s a big lad and he’s never really put a foot wrong in said friendlies, couple of good saves in the recent one against Celtic.

Probably better speaking to Cowdenbeath fans as he was there last season, he seemed to impress although he did get injured quite early on and not sure how often he played after that.

Evening #lads.

Current ICT, former Hibs player and all round lovely chap James Keatings did a wee pod with some ICT fans where he named his Best XI of players he's lined up with during his career. It's largely an Edinburgh select as you might imagine so have a listen and see what you think. Some good stories to be heard I'm sure.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/best-xi-james-keatings/

You can get it on Spotify, Apple and Google podcasts as well. 

On 08/09/2020 at 13:28, Les Cabbage said:

Pretty highly thought of, only seen him in friendlies but he’s a big lad and he’s never really put a foot wrong in said friendlies, couple of good saves in the recent one against Celtic.

Probably better speaking to Cowdenbeath fans as he was there last season, he seemed to impress although he did get injured quite early on and not sure how often he played after that.

Jambos were talking him up after a Betfred game against them last summer.

Edited by JamesM82

On 09/09/2020 at 20:41, MixuFruit said:

Next window we should line up a load of utter dross purely to get Aberdeen to spunk all their transfer cash signing them all before approaching our actual targets.

We did that last summer with Ojo and it worked a fucking treat*, to be fair.

*Until we signed Josh Vela instead.

Honestly you'd be as well just changing into black and white stripes [emoji51].

Surprised he has got another premiership gig, let alone Hibs but his is just as valuable off the pitch as he is on it. Great leader.

Was gutted when he was released but I am relieved he hasn't signed for a relegation rival.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Honestly you'd be as well just changing into black and white stripes emoji51.png.

Surprised he has got another premiership gig, let alone Hibs but his is just as valuable off the pitch as he is on it. Great leader.

Was gutted when he was released but I am relieved he hasn't signed for a relegation rival.

Think he’ll be a back up and has been doing some coaching with us. 

hopefully we sign another midfielder.

Think he’ll be a back up and has been doing some coaching with us. 

hopefully we sign another midfielder.
Heard rumours of a player/coach role before.

Wouldn't have expected him to be a starter for Hibs after seeing him toil last season when he managed to get a game. Played through a lot of injuries with us though, I think they have caught up with him over the years.

Still sexy af and a McGinn. Delighted for him as he has a newish born too, glad he got himself a brilliant gig.