1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Fattening up their fringe players is what Hearts should be doing, not us. I don't like doing business with that 'particular club' unless it is to our particular advantage.

If he plays well for us then it is to our advantage..........

Btw what a signing big Gogic could turn out to be, from what I’ve seen from the 3 games he’s been really good. Started a bit slow today but was brilliant 2nd half. 

His all round play has been good as well not just the tackling and defensive stuff. 

38 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Apparently Stephen McGinn was in Hibs training gear at Tannadice last night. This is just from a WhatsApp group so likely mince. But I wouldn't be upset, he'd be cover in a position we're short in - defensive or deep midfielder, and I don't imagine would take a lot of cash. 

The Hibs twitter confirmed it was just for training, thankfully.

15 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Btw what a signing big Gogic could turn out to be, from what I’ve seen from the 3 games he’s been really good. Started a bit slow today but was brilliant 2nd half. 

His all round play has been good as well not just the tackling and defensive stuff. 

One of the best things about him so far is that the defenders look much better with him around. I feel a bit shan slagging off Hanlon so much now. Some of the stick he's had for the last year or two has still been deserved but the last few games have really highlighted how much the defence was being let down by not having a DM. Suddenly they're not constantly charging about into no man's land and what do you know, they all look quite good.

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

One of the best things about him so far is that the defenders look much better with him around. I feel a bit shan slagging off Hanlon so much now. Some of the stick he's had for the last year or two has still been deserved but the last few games have really highlighted how much the defence was being let down by not having a DM. Suddenly they're not constantly charging about into no man's land and what do you know, they all look quite good.

Aye, I said on here plenty times I wasn’t convinced Hanlon etc suddenly turned into shite players. The whole balance of the team was off last season, the defence were badly exposed by the midfield. That added with individual mistakes is a bad mix. Things look much better already and I hope we get McCrorie to help as well. 

Fraser Murray linked with a loan move to Dunfermline, good move for him.

22 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Murray is a number10 usually, but can play wide. There's a player there, but not convinced he's going to make it for us. Needs a big season on loan.

Hibs priced out of Ross McCrorie move as Rangers reject bid

HIBS have been priced out of a move for Rangers star Ross McCrorie.

SunSport understands the Easter Road club put in a bid for the Scotland Under-21 star that was immediately rejected by Ibrox chiefs.

The fee, reportedly around £200,000 plus add-ons, wasn’t enough to tempt the Light Blues to sell to Jack Ross’ men.

With his chances of regular first-team football appearing to be limited at his boyhood heroes, McCrorie was keen on making the switch across the M8.

Hibs chiefs had hoped the offer of cash, plus a future sell-on fee would be enough to tempt Gers to sell the versatile star

Just posted on the sevco thread