4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Hibs twitter (assume its Kenny M?) has been quite good with put downs to zoomers over the last couple of months. 

Entertaining stuff in the absence of fitba

Tough job btw, some of the reply’s to the club Twitter from our own fans are fucking brutal. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Tough job btw, some of the reply’s to the club Twitter from our own fans are fucking brutal. 

Yep, I have stopped clicking on replies, esp at match times - I mean, what exactly do these fannies expect KM to do when presented with a "fucks sake Hibs, Stevenson again, get him subbed" type of reply??

Maybe they imagine Jack Ross gets this constant stream of pish and uses it to formulate tactics on the hoof.

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Twitter is effin brutal.. full stop but I'm biased because I got suspended for calling Donald Trump a racist homophobic hitler wannabe wankbag...repeatedly 🤣

Edited by Bohemian

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Does Commons have some beef with us?

Probably.  The 'treatment' of his good pal 'Lenny' perhaps?  Regardless, he's just another old firm window licker who still gets to spout his ill-informed, ersecheek focused pish, on a national stage for these simpletons to lap up.  It's not entirely his fault as he's been given a platform to wax lyrical on, but he's still a fucking arsehole.

250k 😂 Commons is a complete slaver.

In terms of prize money, the difference between finishing 7th and 5th last season was about 250k if I remember correctly. Boyle could easily be the difference between us finishing 7th and 5th, or even higher. Add it in to that the chance of reaching the Scottish cup final and the financial reward it brings. 

I still have good memories of Commons, when he turned up on an emergency loan and smashed in a late winner v Falkirk; thus sending the P&B diddy forum into a collective hissyfit. Some laugh that.

Twat of a guy but, 250k :lol: We’ve all seen this move from the OF a million times though. I guess we know for sure that Celtic are in for him now. There is no way Boyle will be here past this window. Hopefully he continues on from Saturday and increases his value.

You can see why Celtic would want him in this age of 5 subbies - second half, other team is fucked, bring on 5 brilliant subbies and destroy them - basically like yesterday v Accies.

Boyle would be a brilliant addition in that strategy - Celtic fans havent got a clue "backup", aye like McGinn was overvalued and wouldnt get a game.

chappelle show lol GIF