32 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

To think they could've been handing out flyers to their free fringe show now if it wasn't for this awful plague

One of them is in that Scot Squad on the telly, so I imagine they'd mention that on the flyers and expect people to pay for the fringe show.

Playing them on Monday. Celtic had been trying to fix games against Irish teams for some reason but the Irish government were telling their teams they would have to go into quarantine after they came back from Glasgow.

37 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Playing them on Monday. Celtic had been trying to fix games against Irish teams for some reason but the Irish government were telling their teams they would have to go into quarantine after they came back from Glasgow.

Saw that. First Dundalk were told by the Irish government theyd have to quarantine so Celtic tried to get around it by arranging one with Derry City because they are technically a UK team, the FAI told them they wouldn't be allowed play their league fixtures if they went to Glasgow.

As for our game...

'However, for technical reasons involved with testing, it’s understood Hibs supporters won’t be able to view the action from Celtic Park."

Am I missing something? What has testing got to do with us watching it via a stream? 

10 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Saw that. First Dundalk were told by the Irish government theyd have to quarantine so Celtic tried to get around it by arranging one with Derry City because they are technically a UK team, the FAI told them they wouldn't be allowed play their league fixtures if they went to Glasgow.

As for our game...

'However, for technical reasons involved with testing, it’s understood Hibs supporters won’t be able to view the action from Celtic Park."

Am I missing something? What has testing got to do with us watching it via a stream? 

The testing will be to do with the technicalities of the stream, rather than coronavirus testing. For an authentic virtual away-end Celtic Park experience, you need to block out 1/3 of the screen and have a figure in yellow occasionally berating the viewer for not sitting in some nonexistent armchair, and those features aren't part of traditional internet streaming pipelines.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I'd like to add, in traditional P&B style, the most important point;

Wid X 2

That lass on the right is a pure honey.  Apart from that I have to say I am at a loss as to understanding what is going on there.  

On 24/07/2020 at 10:06, JamesM82 said:

Is that because of Covid, or just sensible advice at any time?