3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Not at Easter Road

eta - talking shite, this match was actually at ER !!

It was at ER because they were trying out the new facilities / procedures (e.g. the dressing room in the away end).

4 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Sending them away on an earlier day sounds like a better idea. 

Big city, the team got as far as Perth lol

Just to give some clarity on this, its no big drama.

Hibs - like everyone else - were testing players twice a week up til last week.

Think it was Tuesday / Friday. 

When the Scot Gov said pro football could go to 1 x weekly, we kept the Friday test (as obvs it is closer to Saturday bounce matches etc) as the provider said they could make the timescale and had done previously.

That last part is the bit that fell over - hence Hibs move to a Thursday from now on for certainty.

Shame, but its only a bounce match, no real harm done.

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Just to give some clarity on this, its no big drama.

Hibs - like everyone else - were testing players twice a week up til last week.

Think it was Tuesday / Friday. 

When the Scot Gov said pro football could go to 1 x weekly, we kept the Friday test (as obvs it is closer to Saturday bounce matches etc) as the provider said they could make the timescale and had done previously.

That last part is the bit that fell over - hence Hibs move to a Thursday from now on for certainty.

Shame, but its only a bounce match, no real harm done.

True, but it would have been more than a bit embarrassing for Hibs if they had kept testing on Fridays and the company had met those 24-hour deadlines last week and this week, but had then fucked up next week (ahead of the first league game). 

True, but it would have been more than a bit embarrassing for Hibs if they had kept testing on Fridays and the company had met those 24-hour deadlines last week and this week, but had then fucked up next week (ahead of the first league game). 
Aye, it's one of the good things about the bounce games stress testing this stuff out.

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Good to see Nisbet get a goal. I would love to know the shape etc. Maybe we’ll get a good match report later.

Unbeaten in the bounce games so far - looking good for mid table obscurity again

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Unbeaten in the bounce games so far - looking good for mid table obscurity again

I was just thinking, I have absolutely no idea how this season is going to go. I don’t know much about the other teams squads etc. A couple more signings and I’d hope we’re capable of challenging Aberdeen and Motherwell for 3rd.

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:
b0b66de85ed91437a5a858635c8ea2f3.png&key=dada9ee4c4576967f64e2f89576d541076ab871e0d864a235c44bdbe8266757e

Wayne ROOney, ROOd Gullit, Didier DROOgba, Cristiano ROOnaldo, Diego MaROOdona, Arjen ROObben, Cesc FabROOgas, Fernando HierROO, Sergio AgueROO, Carlos CasimiROO, Toni KROOs, Karl-Heinz ROOmmenigge, ROOheem Sterling, Garth CROOks,   (that's enough marsupials, Ed )............

Edited by Florentine_Pogen