On 14/07/2020 at 11:55, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Scott Brown for the 2nd goal though, what a player. 

And the third.

Because we've got so used to the thuggish sideways-passing wind up merchant at Celtic, it's easy to forget just how athletic and talented a footballer Scott Brown was in his younger days.

Would have loved to have seen him go down south when he left Hibs, would have been great to see what he could have achieved.

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Just Newcastle just now but I reckon wee Brendan will bid also, maybe others.  

Nice, he wont be at Villa next season, so we should get something alright... 40 million though..mad money😂

St Mirren wouldn't get anything (other than some youth training money) if McGinn moves again. The sell-on only applies to the next deal. e.g. Hibs got a sell-on when Burnley sold Steven Fletcher to Wolves, but they didn't get anything when he moved from Wolves to Sunderland.

Apparently the bounce game scheduled for today v County didn't happen. Bit mysterious as the pitch should have been okay.

23 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

St Mirren wouldn't get anything (other than some youth training money) if McGinn moves again. The sell-on only applies to the next deal. e.g. Hibs got a sell-on when Burnley sold Steven Fletcher to Wolves, but they didn't get anything when he moved from Wolves to Sunderland.

Apparently the bounce game scheduled for today v County didn't happen. Bit mysterious as the pitch should have been okay.

I’m pretty sure we got something from the Wolves to Sunderland move, I remember it being reported at the time.

I’m pretty sure we got something from the Wolves to Sunderland move, I remember it being reported at the time.
We did. You get sell on fees as long as the club you sold him to make money from that player. Think we got about 250k from that move.

48 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

afaik we made more money from SF subsequent moves than we did from the original.

The tache knows how to structure a deal.............

Petriesmug.jpeg.471d4e6239d27ec47756e08343998c75.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Green Day said:

afaik we made more money from SF subsequent moves than we did from the original.

The tache knows how to structure a deal.............

Petriesmug.jpeg.471d4e6239d27ec47756e08343998c75.jpeg

Cant wait to see what magic he’s worked on this Aston Villa sell on clause. 

C67E7E31-845E-484A-A7D6-A685D46C3B91.jpeg.821fcde9626960fe0f245f73264489eb.jpeg

22 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

What's up with hibs Covid testing? The friendly with County was called off at 12.45pm before ko scheduled for 2pm.

Statement says that they're now going to update testing measures, bit late in the day for that, the league starts in under two weeks time. 

We were sending our tests away for results on a Friday as I’m assuming the company we were using promised 24 hour turnaround, they fucked up last weekend which led to the game being off as the results hadn’t come back yet. Think we’re now moving the day we send tests away to earlier in the week.

Ive got to laugh at the country bumpkins being in uproar about the lack of sympathy from Hibs, settle the f**k down and enjoy a day out in the big city instead ffs.  

Edited by Zing.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

We were sending our tests away for results on a Friday as I’m assuming the company we were using promised 24 hour turnaround, they fucked up last weekend which led to the game being off as the results hadn’t come back yet. Think we’re now moving the day we send tests away to earlier in the week.

Ive got to laugh at the country bumpkins being in uproar about the lack of sympathy from Hibs, settle the f**k down and enjoy a day out in the big city instead ffs.  

Sending them away on an earlier day sounds like a better idea. 

Big city, the team got as far as Perth lol

37 minutes ago, philpy said:

What's happening at ER today?? Few fans milling around when I walked past earlier, and a couple of security folk as well. 

They're playing Hamilton in a bounce game.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

They're playing Hamilton in a bounce game.

Not at Easter Road

eta - talking shite, this match was actually at ER !!

Edited by Green Day