7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Not saying this because its Hibs as I'd say the exact same for any other team including Hearts but sacking coaches and non playing staff due to funds to then sign three new players is shite patter.

Do you reckon we should continue to employ people that simply won’t be doing any work for about 6 months (maybe longer)? It’s fucking shite being made redundant and it’s not nice for the people involved but Hibs have clearly said all funds are going to the first team.

Companies across the country will be getting rid of people and “restructuring” over the coming months. I’m sure they’ll continue investing their funds in the key areas of their business at the same time. 

Do you reckon we should continue to employ people that simply won’t be doing any work for about 6 months (maybe longer)?  

Is that not what every other club is doing? It just seems a slap in the face to anybody being made redundant.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Is that not what every other club is doing? It just seems a slap in the face to anybody being made redundant.

Not sure why you struggle to get this? In a previous life I had to make about 12 roles redundant while I knew that my role was also going at the end of the exercise. 

That didnt mean that the company I worked for at the time wasnt investing in other areas of the business.

As to your first sentence - get real - if you think that Hibs are the only club looking at the non playing side and considering a restructure then you are in dreamland.

If "every other club" keeps on its entire non-playing staffs over this period, I will post a picture on here with me in the colours of a Championship club of your choice.

We have approaching 10500 ST holders, increased HSL membership, and record shirt sales - thats why we can afford to buy players to replace those lost at the end of last season.

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Hearts used Clause 12 to threaten players with legal action if they didn't accept wage cuts, and then spent 6 figures on a manager, and gave Craig Gordon a massive wage and signing on fee 🤣

Hearts used Clause 12 to threaten players with legal action if they didn't accept wage cuts, and then spent 6 figures on a manager, and gave Craig Gordon a massive wage and signing on fee [emoji1787]
Again huge difference between wage cuts and making people redundant.

Just now, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Hearts used Clause 12 to threaten players with legal action if they didn't accept wage cuts, and then spent 6 figures on a manager, and gave Craig Gordon a massive wage and signing on fee emoji1787.png

Wait til you find out companies pay people off all the time while investing in other parts of the business.

It'll blow your mind.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Your club threatened kids with legal action if they didnt agree to cut their wages in half m8.

Let that sink in for a moment before you continue down thir righteous path.