41 minutes ago, Pars Nod said:

Are you actually okay?

Hes not taking the news well from yesterday that footballers are choosing a well run Premiership outfit over a basket case championship mob... Leave him be, its entertaining watching him..

Edited by Bohemian

1 hour ago, Austin McCann said:

No new players will be brought in until EVERY member of staff has been returned to their contracted salary levels. 😏

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-agree-wage-deferral-and-furlough-plans-staff-2528533

You're a fucking idiot.  You're using "the Evening News understands..." as your source.  Where did Hibs day this?  

Hearts were slaughtered for the above. For seeing what was coming. 
Hibs stuck their head in the sand, made promises they wouldn't keep and basked in the positive PR being the "good guys" would bring.
Hearts were up front and honest about what was coming, Hibs weren't. I'm sure you can see the difference.
Hearts didn't have the insurance to cover it. Other clubs did. Yet another example of why this entire horse and pony show has been about distracting Hearts fans about how utterly shite your club is run.

2 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-agree-wage-deferral-and-furlough-plans-staff-2528533

You're a fucking idiot.  You're using "the Evening News understands..." as your source.  Where did Hibs day this?  

Where did Hibs "day" this. Come on Tony if you're going to tell everybody they're idiots for not swallowing the Hibs PR bollocks get it right.

You are a clever **** after all. 😉

34 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Where did Hibs "day" this. Come on Tony if you're going to tell everybody they're idiots for not swallowing the Hibs PR bollocks get it right.

You are a clever **** after all. 😉

Is that your come back?  My phone autocorrected say to day and you're nursing a semi.  Nice one.  I'll sit in the corner for 10 minutes. 

That unpleasantness aside, where is quote from Hibs saying no recruitment until deferments paid back?  You know the difference between a direct quote and "some arsehole understands", right?

On 10/07/2020 at 19:16, All-Star-Par said:

I'm actually a bit jealous knowing what you lot are going to see from Nisbet next year. He can mix it against big centre halfs as well as anyone I've seen recently but also can have a look of that Berbatov elegance, never panicked in front of goal. Makes the game look so easy.

Really excited to see how far the lad goes in the game. 

I’m still scratching my head at why Shankland is rated at x10 more money than Kevin. Nesbit is more elegant, does more running, has better link up play and can take a wicked free kick.

Feel like I’ve just sold something on eBay for 99p that was worth a tenner.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I’m still scratching my head at why Shankland is rated at x10 more money than Kevin. Nesbit is more elegant, does more running, has better link up play and can take a wicked free kick.

That'll do 

10 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

I keep hearing we've sacked 70 members of staff. Have I missed it? I read that 3-4 players were released and about 4-5 coaches, who were the other 61 staff members we punted?

We’ve not actually announced any staff redundancies yet, it’s all made up pish. Next week sometime is the end of the 30 days consultation on wage cuts/redundancies so presumably we’ll find out then. I’d be surprised if there weren’t a few cuts in places but I’d be astonished if it’s anywhere near 70. How many non playing staff would that leave at the club? 

1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:

Is that your come back?  My phone autocorrected say to day and you're nursing a semi.  Nice one.  I'll sit in the corner for 10 minutes. 

That unpleasantness aside, where is quote from Hibs saying no recruitment until deferments paid back?  You know the difference between a direct quote and "some arsehole understands", right?

😄 Yeah stay cool Tony it's ok. 🙃

You know what was said and reported. But it's convenient to pretend, i understand.  

5 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

😄 Yeah stay cool Tony it's ok. 🙃

You know what was said and reported. But it's convenient to pretend, i understand.  

I know what was quoted.  What was reported in addition is opinion and as such is an irrelevance.

Unless of course you have a link to a article quoting a Hibs employee stating that there would be no further recruitment at Hibs until the deferrals were repaid?  

1 hour ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

We’ve not actually announced any staff redundancies yet, it’s all made up pish. Next week sometime is the end of the 30 days consultation on wage cuts/redundancies so presumably we’ll find out then. I’d be surprised if there weren’t a few cuts in places but I’d be astonished if it’s anywhere near 70. How many non playing staff would that leave at the club? 

About 12

So, yes its pish

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Cringeworthy. 

It's amazing how many sad ****s are willing to to kiss Hibs arse.

3 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Cringeworthy. 

It's amazing how many sad ****s are willing to to kiss Hibs arse.

Eh, I’ve just praised the player and if anything said Hibs have ripped us off.

Hearts are dicks though.