10 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Paid those "deferred" wages yet? :thumsup2

10 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

It really hasn't. Your club lied about what they were going to do. 

But hey you're the clever ****. 😄  I'm sure you can get your head out the sand and understand what's going on.

Am I missing something?

Hearts threatened to cancel contracts of their players if they didn't accept wage cuts, and then went and spent 6 figures on a manager, and made Craig Gordon one of the highest paid keepers in the Country. 

Why are Hearts fans acting superior here?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why are Hearts fans acting superior here

Ach, its their USP - we are used to it and find their behaviour predictable and laughable.

They call Hibs fans spoonburners and vermin, generally look down on us despite being a comparable size.

When fans of St J (for example) might say "we have won the last 3 matches against you Hibby pish", Hearts fans will dredge up some period where they won no matches but shitfested draws over a period when the teams were in different divisions and unfurl "4 years unbeaten" flags or some other boring shite.

Its all to deflect from the fact that they spend staggering sums of money on no end result. Last season? Perhaps 5 times St J budget to end up bottom.

image.png.56eb355c12cbc33c5fd7857b5d3bf4c7.png

Ach, its their USP - we are used to it and find their behaviour predictable and laughable.
They call Hibs fans spoonburners and vermin, generally look down on us despite being a comparable size.
When fans of St J (for example) might say "we have won the last 3 matches against you Hibby pish", Hearts fans will dredge up some period where they won no matches but shitfested draws over a period when the teams were in different divisions and unfurl "4 years unbeaten" flags or some other boring shite.
Its all to deflect from the fact that they spend staggering sums of money on no end result. Last season? Perhaps 5 times St J budget to end up bottom.
But 5-1.

On 09/07/2020 at 21:36, ZingaliMan said:

Hi guys starved of our clubs wondering if Saturdays friendly will be on Hibs tv.  Probably not but no harm in asking. Have a good season. 

Just seen that this match is reclassified as a bounce game (due to govt regulations) from a friendly - so it looks like there will be no tv etc.

Bit of a shame that.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Am I missing something?

Hearts threatened to cancel contracts of their players if they didn't accept wage cuts, and then went and spent 6 figures on a manager, and made Craig Gordon one of the highest paid keepers in the Country. 

Why are Hearts fans acting superior here?

Hearts were slaughtered for the above. For seeing what was coming. 

Hibs stuck their head in the sand, made promises they wouldn't keep and basked in the positive PR being the "good guys" would bring.

Hearts were up front and honest about what was coming, Hibs weren't. I'm sure you can see the difference.

28 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Hibs stuck their head in the sand, made promises they wouldn't keep and basked in the positive PR being the "good guys" would bring.

Hearts were up front and honest about what was coming, Hibs weren't. I'm sure you can see the difference.

What promises haven’t Hibs kept? Be very specific please Austin. 

3 hours ago, Lebowski said:
3 hours ago, Green Day said:

But 5-1.

5 (relegations) - 1 (administration). 

30 minutes ago, Zing. said:

What promises haven’t Hibs kept? Be very specific please Austin. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

C’mon Austin.

Peg selling, spoonburning, hobo vermin the pair of you

😆

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Aw christ, Bonnie Prince Fuckwit is back, I expect my reputation points decimation will continue until his wee chubby disappears.........................

I reckon he is Lesley Deans.  

1 hour ago, Austin McCann said:

All you're really telling us is that Hibs are beating the snot of Hearts in public relations terms, as well as in the league, and in the transfer market. This is what happens when you're owned by a media-savvy international television mogul, instead of a fossilized seventies relic who gets her understanding of the general public from talking to the enclosed merchant school golf-and-rugby crowd that makes up the Edinburgh business classes.

But establishment club, amirite?

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Austin McCann said:

Pish.  You mean the wage deferrals, don't you?  This may come as a bit of a surprise to you, but a club doesn't have to run like a Carry On film unfolding day by day, drama after drama. Hibs have stated when they will pay the deferred wages back - if this doesn't happen I'll pay £100 quid to the Hearts charity of your choice.  There's about 3 or so on your creditors list from your recent admin event so it should be easy for you to select one.