Decent signing can’t blame the guy for capitalising off of his excellent season. If hibs get the Gogic of last season it’s an excellent piece of business if they get the one of any season before then he will be out of his depth.

If you want a guy who can’t pass the ball more than 5 yards, but will run around tackling everything and will throw himself in front of every shot he’s your guy. Total commitment and passion.

4 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

"Hearts made a stunning last minute swoop to beat Edinburgh rivals Hibs to the signing of Dunfermline striker Kevin Nisbet, Courier Sport can reveal.
The Pars had accepted a bid in the region of £250,000 for the former Raith Rovers man and the player had agreed personal terms.  Nisbet was undergoing his medical with the Easter Road side last night when news came through to him that Hearts had also made an offer that met the Pars’ valuation of the 23-year-old.

On top of that, they were trying to change Nisbet’s mind with the carrot of substantially bigger wages.

Robbie Neilson rates him highly, and twice tried to bring Dunfermline’s star man to Dundee United – in January and again this summer before he left for Tynecastle.

Even with deeper pockets, though, it was too late.

Nisbet’s mind was already made up – he wants to play in the Premiership and has bought into the vision outlined by Jack Ross and John Potter – and there will be no sensational U-turn.
With Nisbet passing his medical, the transfer should be announced by Hibs today.

Former St Johnstone winger Drey Wright will also sign, with a deal for Alex Gogic close as well."

That, my friends, is absolutely ****ing glorious.  Just when you think things couldn't get any more humiliating for Heart of Midlothian Football Club, they just proceed to throw petrol canisters onto the fire.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  (So good, this has been posted on two threads).  

EB9C2D24-ADBB-4E01-8904-EB6E6FD8D6B2.gif.25d84ecb22fd76bb523e46426ae2c685.gif

IMG_5022.thumb.jpg.1026ac18f1951c26d11db66f7e8ab029.jpg

imageproxy (1).gif

image.gif.6f04696d8bf5a0ae4163270efc272a53.gif

I'm actually a bit jealous knowing what you lot are going to see from Nisbet next year. He can mix it against big centre halfs as well as anyone I've seen recently but also can have a look of that Berbatov elegance, never panicked in front of goal. Makes the game look so easy.

Really excited to see how far the lad goes in the game. 

Sounds like a great day's business for Hibs. Is there still talk of Boyle moving on?

In terms of Drey Wright, that could go either way; he has all the attributes to be one of the most exciting players in the league, as all Saints fans are saying though it's about improving end product. But you'll get a lot of enjoyment watching him play. Tommy Wright just this week described him as probably the most technically gifted player he had in his 7 years at McDiarmid.

And thats at the fourth most successful side in the country over the past decade. 

I’m bracing myself for losing Boyle tbh. It can’t be all good news. Jack Ross did say we were adding Wright because we only had Horgan and Boyle as wide options so he sounds like an addition rather than a replacement. If Boyle goes we’ll need another wide player. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m bracing myself for losing Boyle tbh. It can’t be all good news. Jack Ross did say we were adding Wright because we only had Horgan and Boyle as wide options so he sounds like an addition rather than a replacement. If Boyle goes we’ll need another wide player. 

I'm sure if you pay off more staff you'll be able to get another player or two.

I love the boy, but he's got a year left on his contract and has had two pretty bad knee injuries. He's came back from the injuries without missing a beat, and he's continually got better, but if there's a good offer for him I think we probably have to take it. I think it would take a good offer though.

13 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

I'm sure if you pay off more staff you'll be able to get another player or two.

Platform 3 for the trains to Arbroath over that way mate. 

And we weren't the first and won't be the last, you Jambo welt.