Guest Axle Grease
2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Nisbet played in a much poorer side than Shanklands and didn’t come up too far short of Shankland’s total for goals in the Championship.  He’s also younger than Shanklands and unlike Shanklands he’s never had a chance of playing for a big team.

IMO now that he is at a big club Nisbet will quickly become a better player than Shanklands.

If it is the £250k being talked about you have got yourself the bargain of the season.  I know plenty of United fans that still maintain they will get £2-3 million when they sell Shanklands! 

Nesbit is a better player than Shankland, and Shankland is decent. 

I think Nesbit will eventually go further than Hibs in the game. 

Now give us the cash, and leave Hearts to us this season. 

52 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Hi guys starved of our clubs wondering if Saturdays friendly will be on Hibs tv.  Probably not but no harm in asking. Have a good season. 

Genuinely dont know yet, not been announced. Might just be a guy with a camera up at East Mains !

If there's one thing that this pandemic has proven beyond any reasonable doubt, it's that most Hearts fans talk utter mince.

(Hibs should say something about the existing player contracts before they announce any signings, as they did promise that back in March/April.)

Nisbet is a quality player and apparently Hearts matched your fee and offered better wages but he turned them down to play in the Prem. Shows that hungry attitude that I honestly think will take him to the top and see him leading the line for Scotland. He also had the chance to chuck the toys out the pram when he wanted to move in Jan when it fell through but he kept his head and still bagged a few. Great player and I feel a good move for all parties. 

Also John Potter is a hero.