30 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Can't you just photoshop his head on something other than a Dundee team strip?

Was about to say.. plus Dundee are not in our league so technically they wont be our opponents next season...

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Can't you just photoshop his head on something other than a Dundee team strip?

You seriously overestimate my Photoshop skills.  I'll ask one of the kids as it's definitely worth a punt.  

12 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

That's a cracking effort with the season tickets, the early bird offer makes common sense - so long as it's a good deal. Well done, guess you will/won't miss the Hearts games ?

Hearts dont really figure in the ST purchase equation.

Both Hibs and Hearts have done relatively better at the opposition ground in the most recent period - i.e. our last two derby wins were at Tynecastle, theirs at Easter Road.

Home advantage, eh?

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

250k aswell. Wage cuts must be agreed with the players etc if that’s the case. Or we’ve managed to sell Flo. 

JR also hopes to complete deals for other players during the next week. 

Will be gutted to see Nisbet go, but he's out grown where we are as a club now. If the fee is 250K, I would imagine a decent sell on will be included.

Bargin for you guys. I know he's never played higher than championship, but you can see right away that he'll go far. Tall and athletic, good touch and a natural goalscorer with feet or head. He'll go further than Shankland IMO.

27 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

But, but, but, but tick tock?  Hibs are skint? Severe financial distress?  Hearts ready to cherry-pick our assets?

Money is on Nisbet, Gogic and Wright signing for the Hibees.  Later deal for Omeonga and possibly J Naismith. 

The words yes and please spring to mind