13 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I asked him to take back insults he'd posted, when he refused a square go was offered at next home fixture. Coward is now squealing about it because I blocked his girlfriend Grass is Greener.  Okay.

I see, that all seems perfectly reasonable.

Given the restrictions, will you be jousting?

24 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Only know Snifter from his backing of Malky McKay on the Utd thread. Absolute nap he puts Ultras stickers on lampposts near railway stations 

Yeah he had a wee snipe at me because I suggested Malky was a bit of a racist.

You just canna beat a good dose of PM's being posted.

Scrolling down just waiting for a "bring yer dinner" moment and seeing"clean your clock" was pure delight

Sitting on that for months and springing it on him at this moment just makes it that little bit better.

Tremendous.

4 hours ago, Border Reiver said:

I refuse to believe snifter is a Hibs fan, an utter fantasist and complete wet wipe but never a Hibs fan.

One hundred percent. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't a jambo with too much time on his hands. 

Which describes almost every jambo, considering they've not had any football to watch for 11 months now. 

One hundred percent. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't a jambo with too much time on his hands. 

Which describes almost every jambo, considering they've not had any football to watch for 11 months now. 
Last 11 months of Edinburgh derbies

Hearts wins 2

Hibs wins 1

Even when we don't play football we are dominant over hibs.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Hearts wins 2

Hibs wins 1

Hearts wins 2, Hibs wins 2 actually, Empty It. If you count Crawford Bridge's playful mastication, consumption, digestion and evacuation of Snifter, who I think we have clarified beyond all reasonable doubt to be a common maroon-bedecked, plaid-slippered, pipe-smoking Gorgie-dweller. 

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hearts wins 2

Hibs wins 1

Ooopsies, think you accidentally stumbled on the forum for the Premiership m8.

tenor.gif.3ab4c9789dd3c7e1f3aff6e349d45c08.gif

Your quick wit might be appreciated here a little more:

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/forum/6-scottish-championship-general-chatter/

Hearts wins 2, Hibs wins 2 actually, Empty It. If you count Crawford Bridge's playful mastication, consumption, digestion and evacuation of Snifter, who I think we have clarified beyond all reasonable doubt to be a common maroon-bedecked, plaid-slippered, pipe-smoking Gorgie-dweller. 
Nah we don't want Snifter, the hibs bois can keep him.

On 29/06/2020 at 17:12, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I think that’s a very good signing, he never let us down at all last season in a central role. In fact he had a couple very good games. 

I would not play him as RB though, he’s done there. 

Good luck to him, he’s been a great servant to the club.

His legs looked to be gone in the final game at Pittodrie. Think it's a good move to have him off the wage bill rather than have him there for another year collecting a decent wage.

20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Only know Snifter from his backing of Malky McKay on the Utd thread. Absolute nap he puts Ultras stickers on lampposts near railway stations 

I think it's Hearts Kamikaze stickers now. Seen a few of these go up. Not sure if it's some sort of hooligan crew but if so, naming yourself after a crew that faces certain death is a strange move.