20 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

what did Pet Jeden do?

Slandered a mod. Allegedly. Didn't get the opportunity to reply with evidence. If he had any. One moment he was there, the nex

Edited by welshbairn

25 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aww thought it was just me he didn't like. I think this was because I made fun of his Lennon boner Hibs da pish he was still spouting in February 

Screenshot_20200627-214739.jpg

What a fucking weirdo, just block people if you’re going to. It doesn’t need the greetin PMs :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

*** rat Kamberi has had his loan extended with them so he can play in Europe in August. What a strange move that is from Hibs to allow that. 

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

Probably just about not having to pay his wages tbh.

Daresay allowing him to play high profile matches while trying to punt him cant harm either.

Presumably hes finished at Hibs.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

True, I reckoned we’d have sold him to the highest bidder. Suppose letting him play for the **** won’t do any harm to his value and as you say we don’t pay his what I assume are sizeable wages for a couple of months.

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

always have mixed feelings about 99% wrong about everything but articulate with it posters getting emptied.

Aye exactly, tbh it seemed a bit harsh to just bin him.  At the same time threads he posted in were pretty much unreadable with him smugly being wrong over multiple pages so ah well

Just now, Tynierose said:

He was banned for multiple infringements not one exchange.  There comes a time when after being warned several times for using offensive language and PM'd about that enough becomes enough.

I'm sure like a few others he will return and hopefully not do the same.

This is a fairly loosely moderated site and it takes a bit of effort to get a permanent ban.    I, like other mods make mistakes, though I try to be as fair as I can be.    

No arguments there mate, usually there's more than one incident behind these things. Didn't occur to me till now/hadn't seen other examples from him. As I say, in no way upset about not having to read his input anymore

32 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

27 minutes ago, Zing. said:

True, I reckoned we’d have sold him to the highest bidder. Suppose letting him play for the **** won’t do any harm to his value and as you say we don’t pay his what I assume are sizeable wages for a couple of months.

Agree with this. It might also be a bit of politics, showing a bit of good will to Rangers just now could help in any future negotiations with Docherty or Barker.

40 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Agree with this. It might also be a bit of politics, showing a bit of good will to Rangers just now could help in any future negotiations with Docherty or Barker.

I completely forgot Barker was there. Would still rather have Docherty (obviously a big if whether  either is available or in exchange for Kamberi), especially with the rumour of Drey Wright coming in. 

Back to dream world for me - Hladcky, Naismith, a lb, Gogic, Docherty, Wright and Stewart in. Sadly I doubt we'll have the money for anything like that. Frustrating as in a normal season I think those in with likely high earners like Slivka and Kamberi away it could have been doable financially.

9 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I completely forgot Barker was there. Would still rather have Docherty (obviously a big if whether  either is available or in exchange for Kamberi), especially with the rumour of Drey Wright coming in. 

Back to dream world for me - Hladcky, Naismith, a lb, Gogic, Docherty, Wright and Stewart in. Sadly I doubt we'll have the money for anything like that. Frustrating as in a normal season I think those in with likely high earners like Slivka and Kamberi away it could have been doable financially.

Think out of those we might get Gogic and Wright across the line, Docherty perhaps again as a loan?

Agreed the financials are frustrating but imo just having a club to support this time next year is the main thing.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The whole squad is completely unbalanced. We leaked so many goals last season, the defence is needing restructured and futureproofed. The midfield is full of small ball playing central midfielders with Boyle being the only pacey outlet on the wing. Up front we’ve only got Doidge and Gullan now. 

With a reduced budget Ross is going to need to produce miracles to get a strong squad together. 

As has been mentioned though its really about getting the club through this season.